276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cinnamon Toast Crunch (345g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How do I make Homemade Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a conventional oven (non-fan assist, non-convection oven)? Next, most everyone is home right now. Many of you are home with your kids and they are bored. I don’t personally have kids, but I have my little sister, Asher, visiting me often…and she is bored. Asher’s favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch…though she’s never had the boxed kind. My parents just don’t buy that stuff anymore (correction – Asher says she has had it at her cousins in Cleveland). But I’ve made this homemade version before and Asher has always loved it. When I told her what I was making on Sunday, her eyes widened with excitement and we had a lot of fun baking this together. So, my point? This is a great recipe to bake up if you have bored kids at home. Hughlett, Mike (24 February 2013). "Not so Cheerio" (Newspapers.com). The Modesto Bee. Modesto, California. p.D5. It's why we came up with our own range of cereals that are not only low-carb (just one gram per serving) with absolutely no sugar, but they're also gluten-free and made from all-natural, non-GMO ingredients. That means no artificial sweeteners or colors. And thanks to monk fruit, it still tastes sweet — without the blood sugar spike. Vanilla is a natural complement to cinnamon and sugar and gives the homemade cereal a depth of flavor.

So, if you're like me, and have been looking for a breakfast cereal that is low in calories, high in fiber, and has no added sugar, you've found just what you needed with this homemade cereal recipe.I seriously can't get enough of this low calorie, low carb, low fat, high fiber, and low sugar version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It has been one of my go-to meals lately for weight loss and it always leaves me feeling full and satisfied. Yes, you can make this cereal gluten-free by swapping out the all-purpose flour for a gluten-free type. See our Guide to the Best Gluten-Free Flours for options. Singh, Namita (24 March 2021). "Man finds shrimp tails in Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal that company tries to pass off as sugar". The Independent. Cantor, Matthew (24 March 2021). "Man claims to find sugar-coated shrimp tails in his box of cereal". The Guardian. The short answer? No, no, it is not. This cereal is made of whole grains that might sound healthy, but any goodness that might come from said grains is overridden by the incredible amount of sugar you intake with every mouthful.

Preheat the oven, line two baking sheets with parchment paper, and lightly flour the parchment paper. This cinnamon cereal contains Vitamin D3 from lanolin, derived from sheep wool. Furthermore, it contains Vitamin B12, which is not typically found in plant courses and is more frequently contrived in animal products, including fish, meat, eggs, and dairy. In 2018, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros were introduced. The cereal has the same cinnamon sugar flavor as the original but is shaped like a mini churro. [15] A chocolate version soon followed, and was introduced in 2021 to the UK as Curiously Cinnamon Churros.Oh, and you can use the cinnamon and granular Swerve to make my giant protein cinnamon roll for another healthy breakfast option! I've loved both of these recipes to help me with my weight loss goals. With 33g of carbohydrate and 12g of sugar per serving, this cereal is not appropriate for the ketogenic ‘keto’ diet. Allow the bars to set up for at least 1 hour before cutting. I prefer 4 hours to overnight but just be sure you aren’t cutting them too soon. So, to make this Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe, you'll need just 3 ingredients! And, honestly, it's crazy to think you can make a healthy cereal that tastes so darn good with minimal ingredients. High fiber: Chia seeds and flaxseeds are high in fiber, essential for maintaining a healthy digestive system and promoting feelings of fullness and satiety.

This keto cereal is one of the best and healthiest low-carb breakfasts you can make at home. Super easy with little effort. It doubles as a nutritious trail mix as well. What I love about this recipe First and foremost, as a kid cinnamon toast crunch was my favorite cereal (then Cheerios, but I was never that into any other cereals). I’m really not sure how one could not love cinni toast crunch…it’s one of the best cereals out there. If the boxed stuff wasn’t so bad for me, I’d probably still eat it regularly. I’ll forever love anything cinnamon toast. The product was first introduced to the United Kingdom and Ireland in 1998 by Cereal Partners, as Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the same name as the popular North American cereal brand. [3] The name was later [ when?] changed to Cinnamon Grahams, similar to Golden Grahams, another Nestlé product. The name was once again changed to its current name of Curiously Cinnamon, produced by Cereal Partners under the Nestlé brand. [3] Description [ edit ] Close-up of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Just note that I use fan assist here because we have multiple trays baking at once and we need the air to circulate for even baking. If you don’t use a fan then you will have to rotate the trays for an even bake.This low calorie cereal is filled with cinnamon sugar flavor and it has the same texture as any crunchy "normal" cereal has. Honestly, you won't be able to tell the difference between this healthy cereal and regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment