276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EF EcoFlow DELTA mini 882Wh Portable Power Station, Power up to 9 Appliances With Huge 1400W AC Output, Fast Charging, Solar Generator Made for Outdoor Power, Ideal for Camping or Travel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The DELTA mini solar generator can be charged in different ways. This is fastest via the mains adapter. The device has a fast charge input of 900 W via mains power and can therefore be fully charged within 2 hours (for 80% in 1 hour). The DELTA mini can be charged via solar panels within 4-6 hours in good weather conditions. The maximum input for this is 300 W. Clear and easy to use display of the DELTA Mini

In my testing, I was able to run the aforementioned air conditioner, heatgun, plus an electric blower I have in my toolbox, all at the same time. These loads together added up to between 1,600 and 1,800 watts, well above the rated 1,400 watts of the Delta Mini. And this wasn’t just for a few seconds, this was continuous for about 10 minutes.

LET'S ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

Yes, DELTA mini can be charged from solar panels, which is how many people understand solar generators. Call it what you will, but we prefer the term portable power station because DELTA mini doesn’t generate energy internally. As part of a solar panel kit, solar energy will be generated, so calling it a solar generator also works. Will It Recharge From Third-party Solar Panels? With that high of an output, the Delta Mini is able to power items like a hand saw or an electric skillet without any issues. We make the world’s fastest recharging portable power stations, and it was time for something heavy-duty and super easy to carry. DELTA mini has enough capacity for a mini-fridge at a garden party, plus everyone’s phones. It’s powerful enough to run most corded power tools while recharging the cordless ones. DELTA mini’s 882Wh capacity Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible. There are only two buttons on the front of the case, a big yellow on/off button as well as an IoT reset button. On and off is pretty obvious, while the IoT button allows you to configure remote access. The DELTA mini has a feature-rich app that really makes it stand out from other models on the market, which we will get into shortly. Finally, the front includes a USB-C port, two USB A ports and a fast-charge USB-A port.

The EcoFlow DELTA Maxutilises an NCM battery and the EcoFlow Battery Management System. That means you get a battery that lasts for years. 800 cycles to 80% capacity, to be precise. EcoFlow DELTA Max: The Final Verdict Portable power stations are designed to be light. Use them at home, throw them in your car, and carry them around during off-grid trips. TheEcoFlow DELTAis no exception to the rule, weighing in at approximately 14kg and sporting a simple grip design for easy carrying. Fast Charging: 1200W X-Stream Charge A close-up of the Delta Mini’s display. Evan Rodgers / Input How much capacity does it really have?All rechargeable batteries lose capacity over time but how fast depends on the battery. In ideal conditions, DELTA mini’s battery will have 80% health after 800 cycles; most phone batteries and portable power stations reach 80% health after only 500 cycles. Can I Jump My Car Battery With It? One other thing to note here: you can use the Delta Mini as a sort of uninterruptible power supply as long as your load is below 800-ish watts. This probably isn’t the best idea, because there’s a 30-40 watt overhead if you do this, but I did run my PC off of the Delta Mini and it will switch over to battery power when the plug is pulled without a hitch. Should you buy it? If you’re not a fan of apps and don’t care about UPS, for all intents and purposes its basic functionality is plug and play. High Output One of the big limitations of earlier generation portable power stations was their ceiling on maximum output. You could run equipment like fans without a problem, but high wattage devices like heaters or coffee makers were a no-no.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment