276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (includes UltraViolet copy) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wer diese Serie für unrealistisch hält, dem rate ich dringend mal in die Vereinigten Staaten zu reisen und sich mal umsehen und umzuhören, wie man da so lebt. From Walt to Heisenberg – From high school teacher to deadly meth dealer, watch as Walter White quickly transforms into Heisenberg. The Ultimate Chess Match – Members of the cast and crew discuss Walter White and Gus Fring's extraordinary and complicated battle of wits and their struggle for Jesse's allegiance.

I didn't catch wind of the show when it initially came out, but when Netflix ads of it appeared on TV, I was more curious than ever. And for those huge Breaking Bad fans they can also pick up various limited edition steelbooks, which feature exclusive artwork - an indisputably superb addition to any collection. Ted’s Wipeout – In Episode 411, “Crawl Space,” Ted Beneke suffers a head injury while trying to escape from Saul’s goons. BREAKING BAD was created by Vince Gilligan (TV’s “The X-Files”), who also served as executive producer with Academy Award ® winner Mark Johnson (1988, Best Picture, Rain Man) and Michelle MacLaren (TV’s “The X-Files”).His pork-pie hat and sunglasses create an iconic new look, which became recognisable around Albuquerque. You should take care when trying on items to ensure that clothing is not stained with fake tan, make-up deodorant etc. Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. The 16-disc Blu-ray set features more than 55 hours of bonus content, including the Blu-ray exclusive “ No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of Breaking Bad” documentary, chronicling the making of the final season, from filming the first table read to the very last day on set and everything in between. Initially, I did not like this series, because the the first 3 episodes, in particular, were too gory.

This may sound confusing to those who are already aware of the elaborate box set placed inside a container shaped like one of the barrels seen so often throughout Breaking Bad, but if I had to guess, this new box set is likely something a bit more compact and easy to fit on a Blu-ray shelf. Da waren wirklich äußerst intelligente Schreiber am Werk und ich hoffe, dass der derzeitige Streik in Hollywood bewirkt, das sie endlich die Anerkennung bekommen, die sie verdienen. At the beginning of the season, the cast was asked to give their thoughts on how they thought the show would end. The incredible saga of high school chemistry teacher-turned-meth kingpin Walter White is here in its entirety: all 62 uncut, uncensored episodes! Walt and the Challenger Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the sequence where Walt indulges in some crazy stunt driving in Walt Jr.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. And after passing out at work, he’s crushed with the news that he’s been diagnosed with lung cancer. The images are far sharper than on Netflix, and this really works really well to the show'a benefits since the camera work, locations and compositions were so meticulous that they commanded attention from me at every moment. The special features are great, and there is so many hours of them (as well as some commentary on certain episodes and behind the scenes footage) , so any Breaking Bad fan should get their fix from this. Emmy® winner Bryan Cranston portrays Walter White, a family man who turns to crime after a lung cancer diagnosis unravels his simple life.

Walt’s had something of a hard life, so the success of his meth empire clearly goes to his head, leading to him adopting a new identity: Heisenberg. He’s a normal man with a loving young family, which requires him to work two jobs, slowly running him into the ground. Avenging Agent: Dean Norris as Hank Schrader – A look at the character Hank Schrader and the man who played him, Dean Norris. Great box-set if you want to own a physical (and digital) copy of every single episode of Breaking Bad. Walt and the Challenger Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of Walt’s joy ride in Walt Jr.

SPE’s global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; home entertainment acquisition and distribution; a global channel network; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of entertainment in more than 159 countries. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. WONKA — The Magical Adventure of a Young Chocolate Maker Comes Home on 4K, Blu-ray and DVD on February 27th! This mattered more than most as it was to be a special gift for a lovely man who is now alone and I had raved about the series so much; he agreed totally on the little he managed to view but I was determined he should try to get to see it all properly.

Senior Editor - Games | Former Editor of Animation, Streaming Content |Author of "The Science of Breaking Bad" from MIT Press | Twitch Affiliate: twitch. Re-live every moment of this groundbreaking original series with riveting performances by Emmy® winner Anna Gunn, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and more. He went from being an underpaid and lackadaisical chemistry teacher to being the king of meth, and his character portrayal allows us to sympathise with his reasons for doing it, while keeping us conflicted by his methods. Episodes include: Blood Money, Buried, Confessions, Rabid Dog, To’hajiilee, Ozymandias, GraniteState and Felina.Before I review the tin itself, I want to address some of the reasons why this show is so special to me. Relive every moment of this groundbreaking original series with riveting performances by Emmy winner Anna Gunn, Giancarlo Esposito, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and more. The incredible saga of high school chemistry teacher-turned-meth UK kingpin Walter White is here in its entirety: all 62 uncut, uncensored episodes!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment