276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naked in Mayfair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Secret Socialite is the nom de plume of a financier who lives, loves and works in London’s Mayfair.

And what she wanted, clearly, was to re-direct all that energy and self-discipline she'd poured into creating the perfect marriage and building her career into having lots of sex with lots of different men. Monegasque mini-mes! Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's twins, Gabriella and Jacques, eight, don almost... This is a story of soul-searching, sexual liberation, empowerment and of course, finding your one true love. Probably not my usual go to but I thoroughly enjoyed this, I laughed out loud a lot and couldn’t put it down.Katharine McPhee, 39, reveals she and husband David Foster, 74, disagree over disciplining son Rennie, two: 'His era of parenting is different than mine'

Neil Morrissey reveals his regret over Amanda Holden fling which led to her divorce from TV's Les Dennis: 'Don't f*** a gameshow host's wife' Will Smith kisses wife Jada Pinkett Smith's head during cosy Thanksgiving... after he denied gay affair rumours with Duane Martin During the author's appearance on the ITV show, she was only referred to as Ava, which is also the name of the book's main character. Outwardly, book character Ava is confident and successful, yet she feels alone in the world as she gives the reader an insight into her search for love, meaning, inner peace - and ultimately, self-acceptance. Naked in Mayfair follows Ava’s uninhibited sexual odyssey as she is courted by many fascinating men. She loves sex, and her intense sexuality is her expression of a desire to find true love and connection. But whilst Ava has an amusing and pleasurable life, she is damaged inside, and the deep love she yearns for eludes her until finally, she finds purpose and peace in the most unexpected way. Omid Scobie's scathing book expected to blame embattled civil servant Simon Case for deepening the rift between William and HarryKing Charles is a 'pampered' royal who has his shoelaces ironed for him and insists on travelling with luxurious steamed bed linen, Omid Scobie claims in new book Jennifer Lopez shares teaser for new album This is Me... Now: 'A life's journey on the search for the truth about love'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment