276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Unisex_Adult Intuvia Display

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To change units from miles to kilometers, hold reset and i on the display panel to enter the settings menu The " i" button in the middle works just like the " i" button on the display. It lets you switch between different display modes. This button is rubberized to make it easy to find without taking your eyes off the road. What information can I find using the Intuvia display? For the GSD R14, this configuration menu allows you to change your Rohloff E-14 hub's start gear for auto-downshifting. Current requested motor output (the vertical bars next to the e-assist level indicator show you how much assistance the motor is providing)

The new Bosch Performance line motor features an increase of torque now up to 75Nm. This along with the new 'Auto Mode' that is similar to the eMTB mode previously seen on the Performance CX motor, the Auto Mode' adapts the motor assistance provided based on rider conditions like riding into a steep incline or even riding into a head wind. On most bikes, the Intuvia's Lights button is used for turning a bike's integrated lighting system on and off—but if you have the GSD R14, your bike's lights are "always-on," so pressing the Intuvia's Lights button won't do anything. Full braking statistics and information about individuals braking behaviour are available to display on bikes fitted with the Bosch Kiox 300 display. When retrieving statistics, users are able to see when the brakes were applied, the braking time and the distance covered while braking. New Bosch eBike Battery Line Up for 2023Nyon system also lets you see your fitness level. So you can learn how much climb you did, how much calorie you burn. How much you contribute to the ride. Due to sensors it can measure the force you apply and it can calculate how much work is done by you and how much is done by Bosch motor. The new Bosch 100 Intuvia display is designed to be so intuitive it barely even needs instructions to use! In addition, your GSD R14 is equipped with the RearStop Brake Light, which lights up whenever you press the brake levers. The RearStop Brake Light works whenever you turn your bike's motor system on, even if your front and rear lights are switched off. What do the buttons on the Intuvia controller do? The new Bosch Performance Line Speed offers up to 85Nm and the difference here is that it's tailored to some countries where S-Pedelecs are safe and legal to ride on the road. The Performance Line Speed offers additional assistance up to 45 kp/h over the standard 25 kp/h seen on the other motor types.

The Bosch Intuvia 100 display system is the first of its kind from Bosch to operate solely using Bluetooth. Simply clip onto the handlebars and the unit pairs seamlessly with the control system. The bottom section of the Intuvia display shows different information depending on what display mode you're in. Single-press the " i" button to cycle through the following trip statistics display modes: The Intuvia display is where you'll find information about your current settings and ride characteristics, such as your e-assist level, current and average speed, and trip distance. The Intuvia controller lets you change your e-assist level with the press of a button. Where is the Intuvia display located? The GSD R14, HSD S+, and NBD are equipped with a Bosch Intuvia control center. The Intuvia provides lots of valuable information about your e-bike's functionality and allows you to change key settings like your e-assist level. So if eco mode is too powerful for yourself and you want to ride more like a regular bike. You can adjust it and get lower support from your Bosch electric bike mtoor. Bosch Nyon Map And GPSFor the HSD S+, this configuration menu allows you to change your cadence. How do I use my e-bike's Walk Assist mode? To change these settings, long-press the Reset and " i" buttons simultaneously. A configuration menu will appear, and you can use the "+" and "-" buttons to make adjustments from there. Intuvia is most probably the most popular display among all Bosch displays at least in North America. They aren’t fancy displays which has a colored screen. Rather it has a neat but simple design. They are produced to last and very functional. I can say like this; Display brightness can be adjusted according to the surrounding light. But Gorilla glass limits the benefits of this amazing feature. So even you lost your display, all your personal information will be kept at the cloud of Bosch System. How to buy Bosch Nyon in USA ?

If an error message appears on your display, take your e-bike to your Tern dealer for help. How do you change the Intuvia display's battery? The Intuvia controller is located to the left of the display near the left-hand grip. The controller's location on the bike makes it easy to press the buttons with your left thumb while riding. What do the buttons on the Intuvia display do?

What do we think?

If you have a GSD R14, use the button set on the left side of the handlebars to turn both your Ignis Headlight and your rear light on and off. The button facing you turns the lights on and off, while the button facing away from you toggles between the headlight's high and low beams. Of course a strong USB port is an exception about it at least for me. Intuvia has a USB port but this port has only 500 mAH output which isn’t enough to charge your smartphone . With this power supply you can only keep charge level of your phone or let it drain slower. I love to use my phone when riding my e-bike for GPS purposes and also listen to certain podcasts. If you happen to be someone like me this USB port can be little disappointing for you.

This article will explain how to use the Intuvia's controls and how to access different Intuvia display settings. What is the Bosch Intuvia display? Your e-bike's Bosch Motor System includes software that continuously monitors your bike's components. If the system detects an error, a numeric error code may appear on the Intuvia display. Depending on the type of error, your bike's motor system may be automatically shut off. With more new battery options from Bosch brings new innovations and frame integrations from bicycle manufacturers. For 2023 Bosch plugs the gap and expands their complete eBike battery line-up. It lets you see very precise battery level. It has CanBUS communication protocol so in this way it can get precise battery level from BMS. And unlike other displays which shows battery level by bar, Nyon shows exact battery percentage. If you use Kiox or Purion you can only know if you have 20% 40% 60% or 80% battery left. But you don’t know whether you have 21% or 39% as your display shows both the same way. In Nyon it will exactly tell you how much battery you have such as 34%. In this way you will have a better range estimate on your e-bike. Bosch Intuvia offer anything you want from an e-bike display. Also they don’t offer anything which isn’t necessary for your e-bike.

It's great to see Bosch innovating year-on-year. They continue to be market leaders in the electric bike world and we at E-Bikeshop have been ambassadors for the Bosch eBike system since it first launched many moons ago. There are other improvements in Kiox too. Previous Bosch displays were easily scratched. Bosch use Gorilla glass in Kiox model which makes display very difficult to scratch and get damaged. This feature will be appreciated for off-road riders. One complaint I have with Gorilla glass is it being reflective. It affects display visibility on bright sunshine. This is not possible. Motor integration is designed by bicycle frame manufacturers and thus features different mount points and integration options. All Bosch motors are only available on an exchange basis, it's not possible to add or replace a Bosch motor with a different or later type. From what I could read on the Net, they are not rechargeable. Still a mystery to me, kind a scare to plug a USB cable to the charging port. If you remove the display for long duration from your electric bike, you can still charge your display using the USB port. Can I reset my Bosch Intuvia display ?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment