276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hauck Alpha Highchair Pad Deluxe, Seat Cushion for Wooden Highchair Hauck Alpha+, Easy Fixing and Cleaning, Teddy Grey

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having said that, the chair is modern and sleek; you want it to be out on display. If you do need to hide it, the chair can easily slide under the table until dinner time. Most impressively, the chair was completely solid once I finished, despite my very limited assembly skills.

This is a really good chair and my daughter loves sitting in it for her mealtimes or for a play when I’m preparing dinner or doing some dishes. Its large width and A-shaped legs distributes the weight to the base of the chair, making it incredibly study as well. My daughter uses the Alpha Chair as a step-stool (NOT it’s intended use), and the chair hasn’t toppled yet. I’d say that’s quite impressive. ComfortThe Alpha Chair is an investment that will age with your child and be treasured well into adulthood. Overall, I’d rate the Alpha chair as reasonably priced. I do wish that the base model came with the safety bar and crotch belt like some of its competitors, but that should not be a deal-breaker. If your priorities lie in quality, style, and sustainability, this wooden high chair is a good fit for you. Most high chairs or children’s chairs stand at an awkward height, either too high or too low to allow your toddler to eat at the dinner table. I loved that the Alpha Chair easily slides up to a standard-height table. Smart Design The seat, without any accessories, is usable from 36 months to about 10 years. The Alpha Chair is compatible with quite a few accessories:

We’ve all seen the more popular (and admittedly less expensive) plastic high chairs at the big box stores. I don’t know about you, but I’m a little tired of buying baby gear that essentially becomes junk a few months later. A wooden chair offers beauty and authenticity, plus a piece of furniture your child can save for their babies. The chair is easy to assemble, the wood looks nice and is easy to clean with a wipe. The strap that goes between your baby’s legs can easily be taken out to be cleaned. You don’t want a semi-permanent piece of furniture, you have limited space, or you plan on tossing it in a few months. Seatpad- It’s machine-washable and extremely helpful if your baby needs just a little more comfort.

The Feeding Tray and 5-Point Harness- Once your baby has begun solids (about 6 months), he can start sitting in the chair with this accessory. There’s a good chance that you won’t use the feeding tray for too long, since the chair is table height. However, the 5-point harness will be necessary for any child under 36 months. Every bolt and dowel fell into place perfectly, every tool you needed to put it together was already included, and the instructions were detailed yet easy to understand. The Alpha Chair is marketed as an adjustable wooden high chair that grows with your baby. The seat is adjustable to three different heights and the footplate to five different heights. Adjusting the chair is very easy and requires no time at all. Table Height

For a wooden chair, I think the Alpha Chair is a great buy. It’s less expensive than its direct competitors and does not sacrifice quality to get there. I found it extremely sturdy, easy to clean, and beautiful. The Alpha chair is an actual piece of furniture that you can admire. The frame is solid European beech. Beechwood, a very popular species used to craft furniture, is durable and scratch-resistant. Sturdiness The Newborn 2-in-1 Bouncer- The bouncer attaches directly to the top of the chair, allowing the Alpha Chair to be used by newborns. This is actually a very handy accessory for when you’re eating dinner and trying to manage a newborn. Overall, I did really enjoy the Alpha Chair and I think you will too. However, there are a few disadvantages that we’re going to go over that I think you should take into account. Having said that, there are a few other budget-friendly wooden high chairs on the market that are comparable and even less expensive than the Alpha Chair, depending on what features and design aesthetics you prefer.Small babies need some extra support when first using this highchair. There are a bunch of seat cushions available for this chair but most of them cost nearly as much as the chair itself which is a bit crazy! We chose the multi-colour design because I think it looks fun but the harness is available in lots of other designs. I put the chair together in under 20 minutes, with a toddler stealing my parts and contractors hammering away in the next room. I thought the assembly was ridiculously easy.

Personally, I love that this manufacturer displays so much passion for their products. It tells me that I can trust them with my money and my child. About The Alpha Chair

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment