276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Don't Bend over in the Garden Granny: You Know Them Taters Got Eyes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How it works: It's time to get bendy again. For this, allow your partner to stand straight behind you, while you bend over and spread your legs slightly apart for easier entry. Once your partner is inside of you, bring your legs closer together for heightened sensation, and try to lay your hands down flat on the floor. If you guys have a substantial height difference, you can always stand on a stool, while he holds your hips to help you keep balance. Gold Tattoo :::. Stardust - Vivi - Gold Tattoo (WEAR ME) on MP marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Stardust-Vivi-Gold-Tattoo-WE...

Floral hair & Mesh bodice :::. Boudoir-Chantalle on MP marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Boudoir-Chantalle/17192510 Wooden trellis, Mirrors, wall of flowers. My garden bedroom...like being in gazebo. The ceiling is art painting of sky and clouds. Top row: white, light grey, nude, yellow, granny smith apple green, dark, evergreen, turquoise, dark blue.How it works: Lay flat on the bed or a sturdy table, and move yourself over to the edge, where your partner will be standing. As he enters you, raise your legs into the air near his shoulders. From here he should grab your legs, and cross them. You can either rest your ankles near his shoulders if that's comfortable for you, or allow him to hold your legs. Body Gloss :::. :: Believe :: Body Gloss ::. on MP marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Believe-Body-Gloss/21154319

Hair wig :::. F&M Oblivion * Pandora - medieval renaissance fantasy hairstyle on MP marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FM-Oblivion-Pandora-medieval... We women want glamour...thats ok but real feminine is silk, chiffon and feathers...sequins...are hard and a man doesn't want to snuggle up to hard things, cutting things.

How to do it: Try this variation on doggy style. Getting on your hands and knees, allow your partner to kneel behind you and press her body against yours. From this angle, she has easier access to your clitoris to either stimulate with her fingers, or a toy. She can also caress you from here in any way you two choose. LADIEs...SILVER GOLD AND METAL IS HARD, SCRATCHY, Beads...glitter...a big no no no...men love soft material. I wish i could shoot this better. I used automatic focus and it needs to have the digital white thingee defeated. This top is silver threads and shines...like blinding light...and digital won't catch it...

this is house I just moved out of, I bought a smaller house, and this one is for rent...I had to tear out all this girly stuff the lattice work, the mirrors, the wall paper with flower.

She tweeted: "Early gym with Little Dave ⁦ @dave_concannon⁩....he always says 'Never miss a Monday' so I don't....LOLOLOL LOTS of glutes with weights today at ⁦ @NuffieldHealth⁩ ....ouch." Barefoot and fun...I get this way after I shoot, see prior pics where I have this beautiful skirt, paired with a white blouse...with deep lace.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment