276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Motorola Moto G53 G23 G13 Case, Premium Flip Shockproof Motorola Moto G53 G23 G13 Case PU Leather Folio Notebook Phone Cases with Card Slots Kickstand Magnetic Full Protection Wallet Skin, gray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ghostly Face VHS Phone case iconic vintage Horror Durable lightweight perfect gift idea iPhone Moto G Pixel Galaxy Results taken on the front camera aren't overly terrible, although I did find I could look pale and overexposed in some instances. I also found that when I came to view the selfie I'd taken, some processing appears to take place on the image, which makes it look more blurred. I toggled the automatic HDR setting on and off, assuming this was the culprit, but the same effect was applied each time. In the gallery below, I've included images taken on the Moto G53 in good lighting, in low-lighting and some comparison shots of a leaf taken using the standard camera and macro camera. As for the macro lens, an on-screen prompt pops up telling you to get up close with the subject, but I struggled to get it to focus on anything. I actually had more success using the main lens up close instead.

Moto G53 Phone Case - Etsy UK

Motorola has fitted a 5,000mAh battery into the Moto G53 5G, which is something we’ve now pretty much come to expect in the G series. It’s a solid offering and one that should comfortably last you a day with moderate use, and with some battery life to spare. In fact, for the money, we’d say it’s one of the better non-Samsung/non-Google devices on the market right now. This is why it’s extra-important to keep your Moto G 5G as safe as you can for as long as you own it; and an excellent, heavy-duty phone case is one of the best precautions you can take. The Moto G53 isn’t a bad-looking phone by any means, but it doesn’t quite have the wow factor of some other devices on the market. Having said that, I did let out a discernible gasp when I first took it out the box when I realized just how light it was. John Marston Red Dead Redemption 2 phone case, tough iPhone case for iPhone 14 13 12 11, Protective case for galaxy s21 22 23, Case for him Timeless Wisdom: The Line Art Tree of Life, Wooden Case+Hand-Inlaid Mother of Pearl for Samsung Galaxy, iPhone & Google Pixel PhonesPink Flamingo iPhone Cases, iPhone 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max, Samsung S22 Case, S22 Plus/S22 Ultra, Retro Phone Cases For Xiaomi models mobile phone chain in many colors mobile phone strap with case cover to hang around silver or gold from Pink Cinnamon Easily the standout feature, with well over a day of life, although faster charging would be welcomed

Motorola Moto G53 G23 G13 Case, Phone Case For Motorola for Motorola Moto G53 G23 G13 Case, Phone Case For Motorola

Our vision has always been to create a unique design that allows you to make your urban life more active. Think ahead of time, ARMOR-X has created a mountable protective case for Motorola Moto G Power / G Stylus / G 5G 2022 / G 5G 2023 / G53 / G23 / G13 / G32 / G82 / G62 / G42 / G22 / G100 / G200 / G30 / G50 / G60 / G41 / G51 / G52 / G71 / G7 / G8 / G9 / G Pure / G Play smartphones bundled with a mounting eco-system - a built-in interchangeable mounting solution to suit your modern urban lifestyle. ARMOR-X helps you access your Strava, and other fitness or Navigation apps without any hassle. We keep your device safe and securely mounted when you are wandering the city or embarking upon any kind of sporting activity.The screen has an HD+ 1600 x 720 resolution with 269ppi. It’s a bit upsetting that Motorola hasn’t fitted the G53 with a 1080p display, especially since you do get one with the Moto G62 (along with an extra camera sensor) without having to spend too much more money. Motorola has equipped the Moto G53 with a dual camera system, comprising a 50MP f/1.8 main sensor and a 2MP f/2.4 macro sensor. While 50 megapixels may sound like an enticing number, it doesn’t tell the whole story and it doesn’t necessarily equate to high-quality images. While it all started with an iPhone, Luke has also dived into the world of Android, trying out any sort of phone he can get his hands on. Plus, testing out all sorts of technology, including speakers, headphones, keyboards, apps, games, and more. Leather Phone Case, Men Gifts, Phone Case, Husband Gifts, Handmade Phone Case, Leather Phone Holster, Phone Holster, Anniversary Gift Him

Case Collection for Motorola Moto G13 / G23 / G53 5G Phone

Which is good news, because it takes a fairly long time to fully recharge the G53’s battery. The phone only supports up to 10 watts of maximum throughput from a wired charge, which meant it took just over two hours to top up to 100% from seven. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. There’s no mention of Gorilla Glass being used on the front panel in Motorola’s official specs list, so you’ll definitely want to invest in a tempered glass screen protector, and while an official IP rating is not offered, the company says it has a “water-repellant” design that can survive the odd splash or spill, but you’ll want to refrain from submerging it in water at all costs.

Foggy Forest Scene Phone Case iPhone 15 14 Pro Max 13 12 11 Samsung 23 22 21 20 Boho Mountains Phone Protector Nature Lover Google Pixel The sensor used by Motorola is a Samsung JN1, which is a relatively small sensor with small pixels and, as such, has a harder time drawing in light. This not only affects how vibrant and detailed images appear, but also means the G53 has a hard time autofocusing well on whatever or whoever your subject is. The main aim of the Moto G53 is to put 5G data speeds in the hands of many, while offering a perfectly usable smartphone experience. It’s a solidly built device, even if its overall design is a little uninspired, but the star of the show is its battery life, which should keep you going for well over a day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment