276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Armani EAU DE NUIT EDT 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comment fonctionnent les tendances : le brocoli comme ingrédient dans la parfumerie des années 2030 ? par Armani Eau De Nuit is a woody, aromatic and slightly floral fragrance with a really inviting smell. There’s strong hints of the bergamot and pink pepper at the top, with cedar, amber and tonka bean making up the base of the scent.

Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit toaletní voda pánská 100 ml Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit toaletní voda pánská 100 ml

Opening notes perfectly impersonate fresh and serious atmosphere of an old Orthodox Christian church. I didn't have a chance to smell Eau Pour Homme from '84 unfortunately. But this is (IMO) currently the best fragrance from Armani's "mainstream" lineup.Beautiful citrus opening, not too sharp but well rounded. Very impressed by this one. The citrus smells very natural, not synthetic at all. Un smoking décontracté qui révèle toute l'élégance d'Armani et qui incarne le côté glamour des vêtements pour hommes. Eau de Nuit se transforme ainsi en un véritable accessoire de mode, devient la touche finale d'un rituel immuable, celui de l'homme qui s'habille pour une soirée spéciale. For me Armani Eau De Nuit lasted around 6 hours, so I’d say it had reasonable performance. There’s plenty of longer lasting fragrances, but it’s not as though this under performs. What Clothes To Wear With Armani Eau De Nuit

Eau de Nuit by Giorgio Armani (Eau de Toilette) - Parfumo Eau de Nuit by Giorgio Armani (Eau de Toilette) - Parfumo

I would put this at over 55, for sure. Guys 30-40ish can still wear something interesting and fun (hell, so can guys 55+, for that matter). This may be slightly interesting, but it's not even remotely fun. Update: Very similar to Boucheron Homme in the opening. I'm also finding it similar to Eau Sauvage and Pour Monsieur (two of my favourites). If you enjoy the aforementioned fragrances you should definitely try this one.

Fashion house Armani presented its first masculine fragrance Eau Pour Homme in 1984. Sharp, strong, citrusy and aromatic, this one has become a classic among men's fragrances. Almost 30 years later, in February the 2013, Armani launches a new version of Eau Pour Homme and a brand new nocturnal edition Eau de Nuit. La composition est plus chaud et plus sensuel que le début. La fragrance Eau de Nuit d'Armani débute sur des accords de bergamote et de poivre rose. Des notes épicées de cardamome et de noix de muscade forment le cœur du parfum Eau de Nuit avec des fleurs d'iris et d'héliotrope. Le fond du nouveau parfum d'Armani est constitué de notes de cèdre, de fève tonka et d'ambre. Pretty close to the original I think,and I love this one too. One of the few 80's powerhouse fragrances that has in my opinion stood the test of time. Maybe because it is a little lighter than some of the others. I do understand that some people think it is an older mans scent as it probably is. It is so well made a real classic from Armani. I love this scent, this is the kind of fragrances I more enjoy. Is a clean, citrus, herbal and woody scent. It has a classic style, but is very nice and very male. A nice nighttime oriental scent. Armani Eau de Nuit doesn't feel altogether ground-breaking, however that doesn't IMO detract from its pleasant, calming quality.

Armani Eau de Nuit woda toaletowa dla mężczyzn | notino.pl Armani Eau de Nuit woda toaletowa dla mężczyzn | notino.pl

I think this fragrance it will be a must have always in my closet, because in my opinion this is the scent for a man.

If I had to compare it it would be more like Chanel pour Monsieur but the scent is much better. Addictive. Interestingly, I bought this instead of Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino after spraying a wrist with each and comparing. I was very surprised at how unexpectedly similar the two are at initial spray and during development, especially the aldehyde note...but I actually found the dry down of this fragrance to be more to my liking.

Armani Eau Pour Homme (new) Giorgio Armani for men Armani Eau Pour Homme (new) Giorgio Armani for men

How is it possible that they have taken the decision to discontinue this excellent perfume, a symbol of the brand itself? British violinist Charlie Siem and Italian photographer (son of Italian Vogue editor in chief Franca Sozzani) Francesco Carrozzini are chosen as the models for the new fragrances. The fragrances are available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. What a bergamot splash in the opening. It develops nicely - oakmoss and mandarin orange spiced up by a little bit of cloves, basil ans nutmeg. It’s better suited to the colder months, so I would pair this with a smart sweater or suit, or a fresh clean shirt. If wearing in the summer a smart or smart casual dress code would suit it best, a smart plain t-shirt or summer shirt. Armani Eau De Nuit Key Takeaways

Wyrażenie zgody jest dobrowolne. Wycofanie zgody nie zabrania serwisowi Ceneo.pl przetwarzania dotychczas zebranych danych. Who do I imagine wearing this? Mid 20s+, position of trust, power, persuasion (doctors, bankers, white-collar jobs, entrepreneurs, teachers...). I can vision someone from the generation x, in wish of power, sex, abundance, money wearing this. If you are in the position of power, where you call the shots and people answer to you, then you have found your olfactory match. However, I do not recommend it to youngsters, generation Y, clubbers and women.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment