276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naturium Multi-Peptide Moisturizer (1.7 OZ / 50 G) - With Encapsulated Ethylated Vitamin C and Panthenol for More Youthful-looking Skin - Dermatologically Tested

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hydrate and soothe your skin with your preferred Naturium moisturizer. Night creams tend to be richer, ensuring your skin gets the hydration it needs as you sleep. Whether your skin goals are brightening, reducing oiliness or fading pigmentation, you’ll find something in the Naturium skincare line. I like using it during the day under makeup because it provides a nice smooth canvas, plus it helps to control shine and keep my makeup looking fresh all day.

moisturizer? : r/Sephora - Reddit Substitute for DE protini moisturizer? : r/Sephora - Reddit

The formula contains pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) and sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable vitamin C derivative that offers all the benefits of pure vitamin C. I love that it contains multiple forms of vitamin C to provide the benefits of vitamin C but minimizes potential irritation. Also, the price point is very reasonable for the elegant formula. It rinses cleanly and leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated, not dry or stripped. This cleanser has become one of my current favorite water-based cleansers.Whether you have oily skin, dry patches, or are in search of anti-aging treatments, Naturium provides solutions that incorporate potent, natural ingredients, ensuring your skin gets effective treatments at an affordable price.

Multi-Peptide Moisturizer - Naturium Multi-Peptide Moisturizer - Naturium

An interesting note is that pure azeliac acid isn’t known to balance sebum (oil) production, but PAD has been shown to normalize sebum activity. So this serum is a great choice for combination or oily skin. Panthenol and aloe barbadensis leaf juice soothe the skin. Camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract offers many benefits for the skin. So while I enjoyed using the serum and experienced no irritation, I get better results when using more potent acids like lactic acid or lower concentrations of glycolic acid. Niacinamide Essence 3% (to hydrate, improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, and reduce the look of pores)Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2%: (reduce the appearance of pores, smooth skin texture, and support an even skin tone) The cleanser is gentle and provides a minimum foam, although it foams up a little more if you apply it to dry skin. The formula is gentle enough to use daily, preferably at night. I like using it a few times a week as part of my evening skincare routine and love the results! My skin feels smoother, looks brighter, and it has really improved my overall skin texture. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{

NATURIUM MULTI-PEPTIDE MOISTURIZER - BEST PRODUCT REVIEW: NATURIUM MULTI-PEPTIDE MOISTURIZER - BEST

Flaxseed oil moisturizes and is rich in fatty acids, like linolenic acid, which is anti-inflammatory.

Notify Me

The fragrance-free cleanser also contains niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, which has anti-inflammatory properties, brightens the skin, and supports a healthy skin barrier. The serum provides a mild exfoliation from gluconolactone and lactobionic acid, two polyhydroxy acids (PHAs). After reviewing the ingredients, I realized they share a fragrant ingredient: bergamot fruit oil, one of my favorite scents. It actually makes me look forward to using this gel cleanser. This makes PHAs a good choice for those with sensitive skin who want to exfoliate without irritation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment