276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slush Puppie Blue Raspberry Syrup 2 Pack. Genuine Slush Puppie Syrup. Iconic Blue Raspberry Flavours. 2 x 500ml Bottles. Officially Licensed Slush Puppie Merchandise.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has that distinct flavor that you’ll only ever get from watermelon, and it’s light and easy to make. Perhaps you’ve seen the usual red and blue slush so often that, when you think of the best slush recipes, your mind immediately goes to that inseparable duo: strawberry and raspberry.

Blue Slush - Blue Raspberry Slush E-Liquid | Vape Juice Blue Slush - Blue Raspberry Slush E-Liquid | Vape Juice

Don’t let that mild tropical flavor fool you, though! Each one contains three different types of liquor, so they’re strong drinks.I used my ice cream maker to make these, and let me tell you, it is ALL kinds of awesome for this. How I haven’t tried it before is beyond me. It makes PERFECT homemade slushees! Pink lemonade vodka slush is another summertime favorite that features the tartness of lemonade with a bit of underlying sweetness.

Slushie recipes | BBC Good Food

Slushies by themselves are super refreshing, but pair that with some alcohol and you’ve got alcoholic slushies, a recipe for a seriously good pool party. With its soft pink color and bright splashes of yellow from the lemons, it looks as good as it tastes. PRIDE is for those who enjoy caffeine helping to fuel their workout. With the ability to choose your dose of 20 serves or 40 serves container this allows you to control how high powered your workout will be!Evo ET300 is a temperature control mod that’s designed for vapers who demand the best in terms of performance and precision. This device is equipped with advanced temperature control technology, which allows you to precisely adjust the temperature and wattage to your liking. It’s the ultimate tool for vapers who want to take their vaping experience to the next level. And this is the same drink, only with lots of frozen strawberries added in for extra sweetness and color. Evo Bar Disposables are the perfect solution for vapers who are looking for a convenient and easy-to-use device . These disposable vapes are pre-filled with high-quality e-liquid and come in a variety of delicious flavors, making them a popular choice among vaping enthusiasts. evo bar flavors, evo bar near me, evo bar bc5000 flavors, evo bar vs elf bar, evo bar charger Flavor Profile of Blue Slushie Vape Blue Slushie vape has a sweet and tangy flavor that is reminiscent of blue raspberry slushies. It is a refreshing and fruity flavor that is perfect for vaping on a hot summer day. The flavor is usually described as a blend of blue raspberry, cherry, and citrus.

Pride Pre-Workout – EHPlabs UK Pride Pre-Workout – EHPlabs UK

A fresh summer fruit accord dominated by notes of blueberry followed by a raspberry and strawberry blend all sweetened by base notes of creamy vanilla.Mist grew out of a passion for all things E Cigarette. We stumbled across this product in 2010 and were so amazed by the effectiveness of the device that we had to spread the word! Evo Bar is a popular brand of disposable vaping devices that offers a range of convenient and easy-to-use options for vapers. These devices are designed to be compact, portable, and user-friendly , making them a great choice for those who are always on-the-go or just want a hassle-free vaping experience . Our fragrance oils are tested to seamlessly blend with all types of waxes, making them the perfect choice for your candle-making endeavors. Whether you prefer soy wax, paraffin wax, or any other type, rest assured that our fragrance oils will consistently deliver exceptional scent throw and long-lasting fragrance. There’s no arguing that this is one of the most nostalgic slush flavours, perfect for both children and much older ‘kids’ alike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment