276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beeswax Leather Balm for Leather to Protect and Restore Suitable for Leather Sofa, Jacket, Shoes and car Interior (130ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For leather that is also damaged, you may also want to consider purchasing our Repair Add-On with the Leather Colourant Kit. Once it arrived in the post I immediately took a pair of steel toe capped work shoes and applied the wax and was instantly impressed. If you have aniline or pull-up style leather you should apply two coats of Leather Polish for best results. Developed by professionals in the leather manufacturing industry, our Leather Colourants are not just standard dyes, but water-based dye finishes used to give a long-lasting, durable and flexible finish.

Leather Colourant Kit - Perfect for Leather Colour Restoration Leather Colourant Kit - Perfect for Leather Colour Restoration

Having been unable to find a good second-hand replacement, I was pondering having a new panel sewn in; however such a repair would certainly not match the naturally aged appearance of the remainder of the seat. I purchased a pot at the Telford Classic Offroad Show on Saturday, Used it on my trials boot's on Sunday and couldn't believe how good this product is! Got my duckswax and used it on my boots and my tool roll and seat on my kawasaki bobber and they know look brand new.

Simply pick a colour from one of our colour charts or send us a sample and we will match it and send it to you. I have to apply it everyday as It's quite extreme conditions, but I haven't had wet feet once since I've been using it. If you don’t want to use a combination leather cleaner/conditioner on protected or pigmented leather, clean the surface first using a solution of saddle soap and lukewarm water applied with a soft cloth. Some leather waxes like the Obenauf in addition to improving the resistance of leather are also able to cease mold, mildew, and bacteria buildup on the leather that can potentially harm your leather. In doing so, it will enhance, enrich and deepen the colour of any leather while adding a protective barrier that helps repel liquids, dirt and stains.

DucksWax

A leather conditioner for a sofa might contain very different ingredients than one made to condition leather shoes. A leather conditioner with a neutral pH is less likely to negatively affect the condition or appearance of the leather. However, after several days the darkening diminishes - I treated a brand-new pair of Wrangler nubuck boots just before Christmas, and now they're almost back to their original look. There has been a slight darkening in colour overall (expected, from pics and other reviewers comments), but in spite of some recent very wet weather, have managed to miss the opportunity test any water resistance improvement! I wanted something exactly like this which I felt would really get into the leather, not some namby pamby expensive spray can of something.

If leather is treated well with leather waxes, it will prevent water and other liquid stains from seeping into the leather to leave ugly water stains. I was unfortunate enough to be in a huge downpour getting off the ferry and guess what, I was bone dry, awesome product I would recommended to anyone, not to mention my leathers looked really shiny! My motorcycle boots are about 3 years old and I had only used kiwi polish on them but now use DucksWax almost exclusively possibly once a month but I generally keep them in pretty good condition in any case, cleaning and polishing them regularly. I have used it on my riding and walking boots and anything else leather that I owned, to very good effect.

Leather Wax: Ultimate Guide Plus Which Ones You Should Use

For total maintenance and cleaning of any leather item we recommend our Leather Care Kit, providing powerful protection and cleaning for any leather item in one handy pack. Sending a sample of the leather was only necessary because I was not able to take my car to their premises. They did not have a record of the dark red used on my car, so it was necessary for me to send a sample.For more difficult patches of soiling use a damp, soapy cloth with the soap ideally all natural and fragrance free. You would want to be careful when applying leather wax to parts of the leather items that bend like the vamp on shoes and boots. Colour Matching: If you can send us a piece of your leather we will match the colour exactly to your requirement. I think the photographs on the opposite page speak for themselves and the entire effect is so pleasing, that the critical eye is no longer drawn to the defects.

Leather Sofas | Real Leather Sofas | Oak Furnitureland Leather Sofas | Real Leather Sofas | Oak Furnitureland

Hi Martin, Used the Duck's Wax on all my leather Motorcycle gear and boots and find it a very good product has softened up the leathers immensely, would recommend to others.They've never been waterproof and I wear over trousers when it rains but it'll be interesting to see how they hold up now when I'm caught in a quick shower. What a great product why didn't I know about this before no more wet feet or waiting for my mx boots to dry before I can go out on my bike again highly recommend this product to anyone that wears leather footwear! Make sure you only apply a thin layer of leather wax especially to the part of the leather that bends or has creases. It can also cause a white residue on the surface of your leather items – especially on parts that bend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment