276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nitecore EDC27 Every Day Carry Rechargeable Flashlight - 3000 Lumens w/Eco-Sensa USB-C Charging Cable

£48.265£96.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first thing that you notice about the Nitecore EDC27 flashlight is its interesting flat design. This form factor is one that you’ll either love or hate. I like it because the light won’t roll off the table when I set it down. I believe this is because it was quite cold when I charged the flashlight, which sped up the process. USB-C δεν απαιτεί φορά στην τοποθέτηση του καλωδίου ενώ παράλληλα το κάλυμμα της που είναι κατασκευασμένο από ανθεκτικά PC υλικά προστατεύει αποτελεσματικά από την σκόνη και τα χτυπήματα. It’s using TIR optics with 2 LEDs sitting in the center of each optic. In my sample, the TIR optics had some kind of damage or dirt in the optics. This is invisible in the beam, but you can definitely see it in my close-up pictures. Nitecore says the EDC27 slim flashlight runs a 1700mAh 6.29Wh battery but doesn’t say much else. It’s certainly a built-in LiPO, and is not intended for exchange by the user. It’s definitely not field-serviceable!

The Nitecore EDC27 is a new flashlight from Nitecore with a slim profile design. Featuring a stainless steel body with a PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) matte titanium coating. A copper and aluminium heat dissipation module helps draw heat away from the LEDs to provide longer lasting lighting.For more energy-efficient use, the low mode emits 80 lumens with a maximum beam throw of 35 meters and 302cd of brightness. The brightness is still pretty impressive from high to low modes with increasing runtimes. The brightness levels of the light are pretty impressive; after all, the range changes from 15 lumens to 3000 lumens across five modes. I was a bit doubting between 4 and 4.5 stars, but with the unique design, and features, plus the output and performance, I can give it a final score of 4.5 stars. But that would actually gear towards tactical EDC use, and not for EDC use. For EDC it would score lower. I measured the charge time 2 times, and both times, the total charge time was the exact same: namely 1 hour and 19 minutes. Its multi-layer construction provides excellent torsion resistance, so I never had to worry about accidental drops or damage.

In terms of power sources, the EDC27 is compatible with both CR123A batteries and 18650 Li-ion batteries, giving users flexibility in choosing their preferred power source. It also has a built-in power indicator that displays the remaining battery power, ensuring users are informed about battery status. High and Turbo mode were measured with a fully charged battery. Ultra Low and Low were measured without recharging between the tests. Nitecore is a reliable brand that has been dominating its good name in the west for so long. Although the company will continue to beat itself, it’s safe to say that the Nitecore EDC27 is remarkable. The combination of the features makes it the perfect companion for anyone.As you can see, Turbo mode performs 26% higher than specced! And all modes are performing bettering than specs, so I do like that a lot. Instead of exaggerating, Nitecore decided to go a bit lower, and surprise their customers! Well done! Nitecore EDC27 Battery life and runtime graphs The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlights testing standarts ANSI/FL 1-2019, using the built-in Li-ion battery (1,700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different environmental conditions. Charging Function When it comes to powering the EDC27, you don’t need to worry about buying a separate battery charger, or even batteries. These switches are designed to provide an excellent grip, even when your hands are wet, ensuring you have complete control over your flashlight. But, you won’t have to go through any trouble if you got a reliable unit — that’s what we answer next. Where to Buy the Niecore EDC27?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment