276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanish For Dummies (European Spanish)

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So as you get exposed to more and more Spanish dialogues, your brain willmake the connections, you’ll get a feelfor the language and after a while, you’ll just knowif a certain sentence in Spanish is right or wrong. It is especially important to know how to say words that may look similar to English ones but could sound quite different.

There exist about 100,00 words in the Spanish language,butthe 300 most frequently used Spanish words make up65% of all spoken language. (On average, in conversations).Learn these essential basic question words and common Spanish questions you need to know. In Spanish, you need to put an accent mark over the question word. Common Spanish Question Words English Many of them are quite fun to use, too. Andmost of them will teach you quite a bit about Latin (or Spanish) culture too. Afterwards, I recommend you start doing an exercise called shadowing. How to shadow native Spanish speakers Of course, it also includes some grammar topics that beginners need to know. However, it doesn’t focus too much on these explanations and doesn’t provide exercises to practice or reinforce these topics.

There we go: you speak with natural sentences that a native Spanish speaker would also use. From the very beginning.

You only need to complete this step if you’re acompletebeginner. If you’ve already learned some Spanish (even if it’s just for a couple of weeks), you can probably skip this step. Again: you won’t EVER hear me say again that you need to learn Spanish word lists after this. It’s only useful as an absolute beginner to learn the most foundational vocabulary. How do I learn the most frequent 300 words in Spanish? So yes, it’s simple, and you’ll be able to have your first conversations very soon. But that doesn’t mean that learning Spanish won’t take time and effort!

But that’s not how language works! And it’s not how language learning happens in your brain either. So how DOES learning Spanish work then? Read that again. They EXPLAIN what you see in actual speech. They don’t necessarily PRESCRIBE how you should construct sentences like a native speaker! 🙂 ) The point of this book is clear: they want to help learners to speak and understand Spanish very fast. For that reason, the activities are focused on vocabulary, grammar structures, pronunciation and conversation activities. Ella no estaba segura de que ellos hubieran comprador el tamaño correcto. (She wasn’t sure that they had bought the correct size.) Get ready to learn basic greetings and goodbyes, common Spanish questions and responses, conversational Spanish for beginners, and other useful vocabulary for dummies.The easiest way to memorize these chunks and make sure you can use them in conversations, is by learning them with flashcards .There are plenty of online apps that allow you to create flashcards and then learn them within a “Spaced Repetition System” (this just means that the app will show you flashcards to learn based on certain intervals). As a plus, all the explanations are in English, so it would be easier for you to understand the lessons. Design & Learning “User” Experience But now, you start observing native Spanish speakers. You listen to what they say in conversations, and how they say it. But trust me: you’ll be so stressed about speaking yourself that you won’t remember much of what the other person is saying.

Tan pronto como ellos hubieron terminado el trabajo, recibieron el dinero. (As soon as they had finished the work, they received the money.)Before we get started, we need to set some things straight… Because years of language education at school and in traditional courses (maybe even using language apps) have probably left you with some wrong (and counterproductive) ideas about language learning. If we don’t fix that now, you’re going to waste a lot of time. I’m not saying you should treat your teachers as nothing more than a commodity, of course. Most tutors I’ve worked with were very friendly and helpful, and we have had great conversations. However, for me, the fact that I’m paying them to help me improve takes away the pressure to impress them with my skills or my interesting stories, which makes speaking freely a lot easier. Felipe habría gastado más dinero si lo tuviera. (Felipe would have spent more money if he’d had it.) Cómo es su casa? ( ¿ koh-moh ehs sooh kah-sah?) ( How is their house? or What ‘ s their house like?)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment