276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr Moo Quick Milk Magic Sipper Chocolate Flavour Sipper Straws 10 x Pack (50 Straws)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These fun straws have been helping parents persuade picky drinkers to sip their milk and have empty glasses for over a decade. Disclosure Statement FULL DISCLOSURE: A number of units of this product have, at some time, been supplied to KIWIreviews by Unistraw Ltd or their agents for the purposes of unbiased, independent reviews.

It certainly worked as he was demanding his milk with the special straw a couple of times a day and wouldn't drink milk any other way but with a chocolate Sipahh straw.

My second straw was more cleverly managed and I got a nice balance of flavour and no milk left over afterward, although I did discover that rate of suction really does make a difference to flavour intensity. The smell of the flavour seeds is not as appealing to me as the choc mint or strawberry ones, but it doesn't matter to her. Knowing this we set out to create an easier way to flavor milk, to ease that struggle, and create a little fun in it's absence. of your recommended daily allowance), lactose-free, gluten-free, and completely devoid of fat and cholesterol. Answer: We understand that it's difficult to reconcile that a great tasting treat can also be nutritious.

Ingredients: Sugar, glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Vanilla and Berry Flavors, Coloring: Black Carrot Juice Concentrate. I don't do too well on milk, and it gave this reviewer ample chances to try these straws on rice milk. These keep her quiet as she sucks down her evening milk and I don't have to worry about her getting too much sugar in each serve.Simply pop the container, pull out a sealed straw, peel it's wrapper and stick it into a cup or glass of milk. I tried one and personally find them really strong flavours (but I'm someone who grew up drinking milk as it is). There was still lots of big beads left in the straw after I had finished the glass of milk that I could have easily had another glass with the same straw. After a few seconds of enthusiastic straw sucking to clear the back-log I found I was only halfway through the flavouring in the straw, but dangerously close to running out of milk!

They are not big milk drinkers and even Plunket recommended these as a reasonably healthy way to get them to drink more milk. However, I found them too sweet for what I would give my kids, maybe little individual sachet that gets mixed into the milk, so you have a constant flavour could be an idea. At first sip your milk is normal but the more you sip the more the flavour intensifies, eventually being nothing but flavour.All of our straws have less than six grams of sugar, much less than other milk flavorings, just enough to add a flavor to the milk and make it an experience.

As a fan of most things chocolate-based, i was eager to try out these dinky little products, and was more than impressed. These straws are a fantastic way of having a milk drink wherever, without the hassle of carrying perishable milk around with you.These straws are easy for on the go and the perfect drink for after a workout- which is when I usually have one! Every Sipahh milk flavouring straw is filled with our special UniBeads that contain all the flavour and excitement that Sipahh delivers. Now, if there is something that you need to know about this product that we've omitted, please send us an anonymous question and we promise to answer it within 1 business day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment