276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jurassic World Ultimate Collection [Jurassic Park/Jurassic World 6-Film Box Set - Limited Edition Figurine] [4K Ultra HD] [2022]

£79.43£158.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This limited edition figurine set includes all six films from the blockbuster franchise, plus a numbered certificate of authenticity. In 'Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom' (2018), with the Jurassic World theme park now lying in ruin, the dinosaurs of Isla Nublar have been left to roam freely round the island.

Updated daily and in real-time, we track all high-def disc news and release dates, and review the latest disc titles.

Jurassic World 22 years ago, John Hammond envisioned a theme park where guests could experience the thrill of witnessing actual dinosaurs. I own quite a few Collectors Editions/Ultimate Edition box sets of other franchises and I must say this is the biggest rip-off. I’m very disappointed by this as the cardboard booklet looks amazing and would make a great nostalgic collectors item. Macy, Bryce Dallas Howard, Pete Postlethwaite, Tea Leoni, Vincent D'Onofrio, Rafe Spall, Richard Attenborough, Arliss Howard, Alessandro Nivola, Ty Simpkins, Justice Smith, Bob Peck, Trevor Morgan, Nick Robinson, Daniella Pineda, Martin Ferrero, Vince Vaughn, Michael Jeter, Omar Sy, James Cromwell, DeWanda Wise, B. For me, the model Velociraptor statue looks good, so I must have been lucky to get a decent one, nice to have, but overall I feel ripped off getting an inferior edition compared to the superior US edition.

Duffy (actor) Tea Leoni (actor) Chris Pratt (actor) Jake Johnson (actor) Irrfan Khan (actor) James Cromwell (actor) DeWanda Wise (actor) Sam Neill (actor) Laura Dern (actor) Vanessa Lee Chester (actor) Pete Postlethwaite (actor) Richard Schiff (actor) William H.However, with a massive volcanic eruption threatening their existence, former park operations manager Dearing recruits ex-dinosaur trainer Grady and heads back to the island in a bid to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from the impending disaster. Due to the variability of transportation, Package Services and USPS packages may take up to two to five weeks to reach Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and any U. The box is well made, however a major drawback I found compared to the US version of this collection is that there is no custom booklet with sleeves for each movie, you simply get the 6 movie collection which has 2 plastic cases (1 For 4K and 1 For Blu-ray). Spanning all six movies, these unforgettable adventures feature all of the prehistoric predators, beloved characters and memorable moments that make the Jurassic movies legendary.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment