276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bite Back Non-Toxic Dog Deterrent 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You may have watched some videos but i know it can agitate rather then deter a dog I have seen it with my own eyes and reads a lot of boring stuff about it! Plus, you could cause huge friction if the owner of the dog is there and not very happy that you just pepper sprayed their dog which in its self is putting you at risk. Unlike situations in which you can spray a repellent away from you towards a dog, you don’t want to risk using a citronella or pepper spray on a dog that is attacking your child. Don't let your dog approach as this will make the other dog more nervous and could make the situation worse. In case the dog knocks and you find yourself on the ground, consider rolling yourself up into a ball and use your hands to protect your neck and head.

Attack Deterrents - Walk Easy Personal Alarms and Attack Deterrents - Walk Easy

Like other ultrasonic devices, the sound emitted by the device is silent to humans but very distracting and disturbing to dogs. This break stick is among the few things that can separate the jaws and release the victim hopefully in one piece.She’s always had a cat in her home and has spent countless days with others, observing behaviors and softening up even the grouchiest of the lot.

My dog was viciously attacked, what can I do to prevent My dog was viciously attacked, what can I do to prevent

Be careful when you do this as they may be highly stressed and you don't want to get bitten yourself. I always carry one when out with my two cockapoos, two evenings ago one of my dogs who is very friendly and submissive was attacked by the throat by a patter dale terrier. The package comes with three lithium batteries, an extra end cap, a wrist cap, and a removable reflective band. Some dogs are afraid of being hit and will flee the moment they see that you’ve raised the baton in a threatening manner. Usually many signs will have been ignored before this and a growl is often a last resort before a bite.The biodegradable granules are coated with an effective natural active ingredient, making them eco-friendly.

PetSafe SprayShield Animal Deterrent Spray,71 ml (Pack of 1)

I was so traumatised by the incident as was my dog, it goes without saying, I was telling my postie about it as we shared dog attack stories.

They were intent on attacking my dog and he only saved himself by dragging himself inside a small hole he still had quite a few injuries one of which ended up needed anti biotics.

Dog attack Deterrent Spray First Strike K9 - Spray or Belt Dog attack Deterrent Spray First Strike K9 - Spray or Belt

ETA - NEVER use perfume on a snake, chemicals are often deadly to them and there's really no need - not even with pythons. It’s chemical-free, so you don’t have to worry about coming into contact with the spray or having the wind blow it back in your face. I carry it all the time now, cheaper than constant vet visits and my dogs don’t need to be put under anaesthetic anymore to get their wounds treated! It is a canister of air that makes a horrible noise when pressed, all my dogs are scared poopless of it and from experience I know it does work.But any dog can become aggressive if they are afraid and feel there is no other way out of the situation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment