276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VooPoo PnP VM1 Mesh Coil 0.3ohm Atomizer Head Pack of 5 for Drag X Kit, Drag S Kit, Argus Kit, Argus Pro Kit, PnP POD Tank No Nicotine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a single mesh coil design at 0.8ohm, the PnP-TM2 comes with recommended wattage between 12-18W. With similar capabilities and design to that of the PnP-TM1, you can expect to see an increase in flavour quality with the PnP-TM2 although that will come with a slight decrease in vapour production overall but nothing major. At 0.6ohm with mesh coil build, the PnP-VM4 comes with recommended wattage between 20-28W. Stepping up from the previous this PnP coil provides a full MTL vape or a restricted DTL vape depending on airflow settings. Thanks to its newly designed multi mesh configuration the PnP-VM4 provides excellent flavour and vapour production. The vaping world can often be confusing and challenging to get your head around. With so many different terms and options available, it could easily overwhelm newcomers. Even experienced vapers feel out of their depth sometimes! Both the compatible PnP pods feature a 2ml e-liquid capacity, with the PnP MTL pod tank adopting a thinner chimney reservoir for a focus on flavourful MTL vaping. To refill, unplug the silicone stopper on the base of the pods and fill with an eliquid of your choice. As well as the PnP VM1 0.3 Ohm mesh coil and PnP TR1 1.2 Ohm mesh coil included, these pods are also compatible with the entire PnP coil range, with popular options inclduing the PnP VM coils and PnP T coils.

PnP-VM6 - The PnP-VM6 mesh coil design was made specifically for the VooPoo Drag X vape. With a resistance of 0.15 ohm, this great option delivers impressive cloud production and delicious flavours. Compatible With: Argus, Argus Pro, Argus GT, Argus Air, PNP Pod Tanks, Drag 3, Drag X, Drag S, Drag Max, Drag Mini Refresh 2, Drag Mini Refresh, Vinci Air Pod, Vinci X, Vinci R, Drag H80S, Drag E60 and Vinci PnP-VM3 - The VooPoo PnP-VM3 coil range has a resistance of 0.45 ohm and a range of 25 to 35W. This single mesh option provides a little less vapour production but great flavour. An important thing to note is that both devices I received came with bad 0.3-ohm coils. And by bad, I mean dry hit after dry hit regardless of puff duration and PG/VG ratio. Thankfully, Voopoo sent me an extra box of these coils, which I tested extensively and work perfectly fine—even with long 4-second pulls at 35 watts. I haven’t found anyone else complaining online, so I guess my coils came from a bad batch. But keep that in mind in case your coil is giving you a hard time. I unfortunately haven’t tried the RPM, so this review will not include direct comparisons between the two. But keep reading to find out if the Voopoo Vinci is worthy of a recommendation.The VooPoo PnP-VM1 Replacement Coil similar to the PnP-M1 coil has a single mesh core but with a lower resistance range for higher heat, more vapor, and more intense flavor! It provides fantastic vapor production with a slightly higher wattage range of 32-40W. It also features a thread-less, plug design for convenient coil changes. When it comes to convenience, the PnP coils really shine. These coils offer users an easier way to change coils. It also offers a great way to switch vaping styles while using the same system – just pull the old coil out and push a new one in. Our guide on vaping styles, explains the differences between mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping and direct-to-lung (DTL) vaping. DISCOVER About VOOPOO News Activity Blog Global Partners Store Locator VOOPOO VI System PMTA Top Search ICCPP Group With a single coil build at 0.6ohm, the PnP-M2 comes with recommended wattage between 20-28W. With single mesh coil design, you can expect consistent strong flavour profiles throughout the lifespan of the PnP-M2 coil from Voopoo.

DTL vaping is often known as sub-ohm vaping. This is because this style uses coils with a resistance lower than one ohm. (Note: these days, some MTL coils also have a resistance below 1 ohm. DTL coils tend to have very low resistances of 0.6 ohm or below)

I use the Voopoo Argus as an MTL and it's amazing. Gave this a go as my previous Smoks and Aspires always flooded no matter what I tried, never had that problem with this. Super easy to change coil as you don't need to screw it in. Long battery life, type C charging which is great to see. VooPoo PnP Coils are beloved by many vapers for their great vapour flavour production and the convenience of being compatible with a large number of VooPoo electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) vaping devices, and components including: The kits comprise many parts and it's the individual parts that would be subject to their individual warranty cover, for example, an eGo or 510 style battery will usually be 30 days. Physical damage, misuse, or general wear and tear is not covered.

The Voopoo PnP coil range is a diverse selection of vaping coils for various Voopoo kits and vaping styles. We also have a lot more really useful information, advice and problem-solving articles relating to e-cig tanks, coils, and e-liquid, and more besides, on our blog.Cover the air holes of the pod or tank with your finger/s while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece or drip tip. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.

The best coils for MTL vaping typically range from 0.6 ohm to 1.8 ohm. Because of this, the following options from the PnP coil series are most suitable: PnP-VM3 0.45 Ohm Mesh Compatible with (Voopoo Vinci / Vinci R / Vinci X / Vinci Air / Drag S / Drag X / Navi / PnP 22 & 20)

Northwest Territories (Hay River, Yellowknife), Nova Scotia (Halifax), Nunavut (Iqaluit), Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa), Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown), Quebec (Monteal), Saskatchewan (Regina, Saskatoon), VooPoo is already recognised as one of the most trustworthy vape companies on the market. They have a wide range of vaping devices, including the famous Drag and Argus series. Creating this easy-to-install and remove coil system is excellent for beginners. It is also beneficial to more experienced users that crave convenience. Are PnP Coils Good?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment