276°
Posted 20 hours ago

God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also like when the protagonists don't fall in love at first sight and I love to see their love being built, that's what happened with jeremy and celicy

God of Wrath: Special Edition Print by Rina Kent, Hardcover God of Wrath: Special Edition Print by Rina Kent, Hardcover

Service unavailable. We're already working on the problem and we will solve it as soon as possible. So it doesn’t make sense for him to do that out of the blue. Especially after the way he spoke to me, provoked my darkest parts, and said he wasn’t done with me. I had countless reactions reading this book, yes I screamed, I cried, I got angry, I smiled so much.

Romance Billionaire Romance Erotic Young Adult Crime Fantasy Vampires Science Fiction Thriller Horror Classics Suspense

God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Legacy of

The way these characters just bring out the best in each other and help each other battle their dem0ns and face them head-on...swooon 💗💗💗 I loved finally meeting Maya, she has a nicole / silver vibe and I loved it, I already want her book. Go in with an open mind, there are complications and unusual situations and complete and utter insanity. But these characters are magic together. Soul mates. The chemistry is mesmerizing- physically, emotionally, psychologically. HOly moly. Because in the deepest parts of them, their broken pieces match in a really unexpected way. More than any couple yet, it feels like two missing links. And Rina has so brilliantly connected the first and second generations in terms of who these characters are and the weight they carry. Weight they can’t truly unburden until they find the right person to help them carry it. These two liberate each other, steady each other. On their surface, their relationship is as toxic as they come- but underneath it their connection is really intimate and tender and sincere- edgy and dark, but sweet. Because they can be themselves with each other- their FULL selves. And the steamy times! YOWZERS. Ces is just what Jer needs. It's not that he's cold and heartless, it's that his particular lifestyle demands him to be, he can't let his guard down, but boy does cecily make his walls come tumbling down. This is my best part, when I smile more my god it's so good to see the old characters and hear stories about the new onesI'm in love with Cecily, I already loved her mother but now I love her too she's a character just the way I like her, her heart is beautiful the way she takes care of her friends it was so beautiful to see how Jeremy was realizing all her qualities The way I can't get enough of these and while Killian is deff a fav and in my top 5, I gotta say I'm love with Jeremy and his level of crazy ❤️‍🔥 Jeremy in a sense sees his mom in her but not in a weird creepy way. She is guarded too due to past traum@ and he sees right thru her walls and helps her overcome the traum@ she's dealt with and gives her the safe space she's always needed and wanted. My chest still hurts thinking about how he disappeared into the night without a word. Not even a note or a text.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment