276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drayton TRV4 Thermostatic Valve, Head Only, Chrome & White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TRV4 Whiteoffers a bright, neutral finish suitable for any application. The TRV4 White is 'A' rated for efficiency by the European valve manufacturers association making it one of the most energy efficient TRVs available.

TRV4 Anthracite | Drayton Controls : Heating controls, TRVs TRV4 Anthracite | Drayton Controls : Heating controls, TRVs

I haven’t spoken to Drayton Technical yet as previous experience with ‘technical departments’ has rarely been truly helpful. Any help or ideas please? Having problems with these rad valves. The chrome type fitted to acova column radiators in a renovation project. Ex-plumber here but been out the game for 15 years. take the top and align it to the "Hot" position and then squeeze the two parts together between your palms. Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen. In any case, balancing all radiators to the same temperature differential assumes that each radiator exactly meets the heat loss requirement of the room - very unlikely.

This product will help to lower the energy use in your home, and supports sustainable living through better use of resources

Drayton TRV4 Head with Classic Integral Sensor - Monster Plumb

A thermostatic radiator valve allows you to set a radiator at a different temperature, so you can heat your home only where required. This can help reduce your home's energy consumption. I also remembered I dislike them because the body only allows the pipe and 15mm tail to go into it a very short distance, which means no adjustment possible to suit pipes and not compatible with straight swaps with other brands bodies to original nuts and olives. Thanks for the comments, I didn't realise that it could just be screwed off from the metal part, I thought I the screw was in the plastic part. PF Community Forums General Off-Topic Chat For Sale & Wanted Make a suggestion about the forum in general With wipe clean surfaces and modern design the TRV4 Chrome is an ideal radiator valve for bathroom with heatedtowel rails, with an elegant chrome finish. Select fromcompression connections 15mm, 10mm or 8mm, or push-fit connection to plastic and copper pipe.The above does not happen on proper panel radiators where the trv is vertical adjacent to a welded seam,inbetween welded seams or side cover panels

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment