276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CUHIOY Magnetic Blackboard for Fridge, Kitchen Chalkboard, 17x11"Fridge Notepad, Dry Erase Planning Board for Memo, Weekly Meal Planner, Shopping List,to-do List, 3 Chalk Markers & Cleaning Eraser

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My purpose for this was to help organize and prioritize everything going on in the week with growing activities and appointments in our family.

Each magnetic board is the ideal support for all KalaMitica products and accessories and for your collection of fridge magnets. You can also use liquid chalk pens with these sheets, just use a damp cloth to remove any chalk and start again. Works with regular chalk or Liquid Chalk Markers Easily erase the markings off the blackboard sticker by damping the cloth.Versatile Blackboard Makes Life Easier - The versatile fridge magnetic chalkboard can be used as a list board, such as a grocery list, to-do list, chore lists. The front side features a smooth, black chalkboard surface which can be written on with any standard chalk. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

I would mount the steel sheet/s on to the wall and then I would very carefully stick the map on to the steel sheet/s with good quality pva glue. This is a great board to help visually plan, great to be able to stick on the side of the fridge and reference later.EUWBSSR Magnetic Dry Erase Menu Board for Fridge Includes 5 Liquid Chalk Markers Weekly Meal Planner Blackboard Grocery List and Notepad for Kitchen Refrigerator - Chalkboard Magnet 11. Features an erasable chalkboard with a dark clean surface that provides smooth space for drawing and writing creations.

Family events, kids’ classes, appointments, chores, endless lists, meetings, holidays to plan, and so much more!I am making one for my son who has special needs that will have a farmyard background with magnetic animals and tractors to move about. My only concern is how soon the markers will run out since they're not the usual whiteboard markers. In regards to what you see in the pics, other products used for this (giving credit where credit’s due). To use these peel and stick chalkboard sheets, simply peel the release paper off of the back and then adhere the sheet to the desired surface.

Don’t think you are too big, or too small, we regularly work with independents as well as blue chip clients, we have catered for them all. The market colors are a bit off compared to the color on the outside of them but I don’t really care. No longer do you have to worry about messy paint getting everywhere or an unsightly appearance with chalkboard paint. The magnetic properties are strong enough to hold all my paperwork on and there's no ghost marks when you wipe off the chalk as it's a high grade chalkboard vinyl. The 14x14 cm wooden base is the ideal accessory for many chalkboards: it will allow you to use them not only fixed to the wall, but also as original ornaments.com/nav/build/building-materials/materials/metal_sheet_material/-specificproducttype-steel_panel/Steel-Panel-Steel-Coloured-L-500mm-x-W-250mm-9284136? We and our partners use cookies and similar tech to improve your site experience, show you personalised ads, and learn from your behaviour so we can, for example, recommend products you'll love! Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment