276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teenage Spanking Stories - Volume 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the global level, efforts to end physical punishment of children have been underway for half a century. The United Nations (UN) Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) guarantees children protection from “all forms of physical or mental violence … while in the care of parent(s), legal guardian(s) or any other person who has the care of the child” [ 18]. The UN Committee on the Rights of the Child has explicitly identified physical punishment as a form of violence, calling its elimination “a key strategy for reducing and preventing all forms of violence in societies” [ 19]. The Committee has called on all State parties to the CRC to monitor their progress towards eliminating physical punishment, and to conduct research with children and their parents/carers to assess its prevalence and attitudes toward it [ 19]. Most recently, the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development set a target of eliminating all forms of violence against children (Target 16.2) [ 20]. In recognition of children’s rights to be protected from violence including corporal punishment, and in support of the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda, there has been an increased need for prevalence data and evidence that can inform effective prevention strategies [ 20]. For nearly 30 minutes, the three young boys can be seen shaking with fear as a mob slaps them over and over. Nobody intervenes. Spanking therapy may be an option for anyone of an appropriate age to take part in consensual BDSM practices.

The authors also note that some scientific theories suggest that SM practices, such as spanking, may help some people heal from trauma. Wissow LS. Ethnicity, income, and parenting contexts of physical punishment in a national sample of families with young children. Child Maltreat. 2001;6(2):118–29. Straus MA. Prevalence, societal causes, and trends in corporal punishment by parents in world perspective. Law Contemp Probl. 2010;73(2):1–30. A focus on building a strong school climate – characterized by supportive relationships between teachers and students as well as engaging instructional practice – also holds promise for improved student behavior without corporal punishment. Where did the apology come from? I have no clue, but it completely caught me off guard and made me wish I were the one she was hugging.The current study supported previous findings that parents’ positive spanking beliefs are associated with an increased likelihood of parent-reported spanking [ 30, 31, 32]. Beyond this finding, this study found that parents’ beliefs were also associated with adolescent-reported spanking. Using multiple informants and finding consistent trends in the data extends knowledge and is a strength of this work. Spanking therapy is not necessarily sexual, and some people may see it in a similar way to other forms of physical therapy. Others may see it as a more ritualistic experience. F. Chris Curran has received funding from the National Institute of Justice, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the American Educational Research Association for work on school discipline. Partners News Pensioner lures teenage boys for seedy spanking sessions near Birmingham school and sends films to US perverts The prevalence of adolescent-reported and parents’-reported spanking were 46.0% and 39.6%, respectively. The proportions agreeing that spanking is a normal part of parenting were similar among adolescents (22.0%) and parents (18.5%), and were moderately correlated (intraclass correlation = 0.38, SE = 0.038). More than five times as many parents believed that “spanking” is necessary (19.5%) than believed that “hitting” is necessary (3.5%). Parents’ positive spanking beliefs were associated with increased likelihood of adolescent- and parent-reported spanking. Few significant associations were found between sociodemographic variables and parent-reported or adolescent-reported spanking. Conclusions

Power play: People may find it sexually arousing to play with power roles, such as becoming dominant or submissive. Others may also find it freeing to release responsibility and power in a controlled environment. Ward KP, Grogan-Kaylor A, Pace GT, Cuartas J, Lee S. Multilevel ecological analysis of the predictors of spanking across 65 countries. BMJ Open. 2021;11(8):e046075.Spanking therapy uses spanking as a form of release. People may choose to take part in spanking therapy to release stress and responsibility, explore power roles, or work through negative emotions or trauma. However, there is limited scientific research on spanking therapy and its effectiveness. Do you need a hug?” I asked her. Nodding her head, she reached for my husband and gave him a hug. “I’m sorry,” she told him. C’mon start cleaning up," I told her as I tossed markers and crayons into a Tupperware bin and gathered up sheets of coloring paper. "I’ll help you but you need to put all the puzzle away." During the spanking therapy, a practitioner may use a hand or paddle to offer different sensations.

Implement logical consequences that teach life lessons. If your kids break something, make them do chores to earn money to fix it. While corporal punishment remains legal in 19 states, there have been efforts in some of those states to ban the practice. In May of 2021, Louisiana considered such a bill. Based on such evidence, many national and international organizations recommend against the use of corporal punishment in schools. Former acting Secretary of Education John B. King called explicitly for U.S. schools to cease the practice. Despite this, the U.S. has not joined the over 100 countries worldwide that ban corporal punishment in schools. Seeking alternatives A viral video of a mother disciplining her teenage daughter is being met with mixed reactions online.

Of all the schools I went to in the area, it’s the one I have the fondest memories of, and I’m sure many other older people who went there will feel the same.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment