276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official Sony Multitap 2 (PS2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mainly sports games have supported multitaps due to the multiplayer aspect of some sport games, though some role-playing video games and first person shooters have taken advantage of multitap support. Smith, Tony (September 13, 2005). "Sony recalls 'millions' of PS2 power adaptors". The Register. Archived from the original on May 29, 2006 . Retrieved April 6, 2010. A multitap is a video game console peripheral that increases the number of controller ports available to the player, allowing additional controllers to be used in play, similar to a USB hub or a power strip. A multitap often takes the form of a box with three or more controller ports which is then connected to a controller port on the console itself.

I think there are different types of those. I had one which I tried using on my slim ps2 but it did not work. Think some only work with the older model ps2s. Only recognizes button presses when pressing two buttons on the controller, or hitting the controller. Humphries, Matthew (October 24, 2005). "PS2 SCPH-75000 Compatibility Issues". Geek.com. Archived from the original on March 8, 2016 . Retrieved April 7, 2010. Viscosity wrote:I assume it has to do with the space between the controller port and the memory card. I am sure if you could mod one to fit the other console it would work. If you have already verified that your model multitap and your model PlayStation will talk to each other then you're ready to follow the steps below (modified from an eHow article). If you haven't verified this, or aren't sure how, open a new question with the model number of your Playstation and information about the multitap you have, preferably with picture.Koei’s explosive Dynasty Warriors series has helped redefine the action genre with its musou games that specialize in seemingly endless hordes of enemies that need to be taken down. The Dynasty Warriors series has spun off in many unique directions, but Mystic Heroes marks one of the first deviations from the norm as it embraces magic and sorcery over melee weapons and pure combat. Fantastic Four: Dare We Say, 'It's Clobberin' Time?' " (PDF). Electronic Gaming Monthly. No.99. Ziff Davis. October 1997. p.174. The PlayStation Multitap is a peripheral for the PlayStation. It is an adapter that can be used to plug in up to four controllers and memory cards at the same time in a single controller port. With a second multitap, up to eight controllers and memory cards can be plugged at once. [1] Compatibility [ edit ] Only the buttons also present on normal controllers work (i.e the lower part of the remote, excluding the ENTER button). The polling interval must also be set to 16ms or longer.

VIDEO GAME MAKER HUDSON SOFT USA INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-THE-INDUSTRY, MULTI-PLAYER ACCESSORY; ANNOUNCES THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE SUPPORT". Now I'm using three play station 3 controllers, which I have connected to my computer via the MotionJoy's blutooth function. So I've got all three controllers connected to the computer active. when the multitap is in SLOT A, only the first controller of the mulitap work, but if it's in SLOT B, the memory cards are detected, but the controllers only work at teh dashboard.Unfortunately, the PS2 multitap isn't compatible with PS1 games. I wonder if somebody knows and could explain me why exactly this is the case? The various PS1 controllers and DS2 generally work well on either system, so I'm curious. Def Jam: Fight for NY: There will never be enough rap-based fighting games. Right? Def Jam actually made for interesting fights, with a hybrid between traditional fighting and wrestling mechanics. (The fun portion of wrestling mechanics, not the ones that make things insufferable.) Also: fun create-a-character options. That’s crucial. In Total Control: Companies Take Aim at Gamers with New Gadgets" (PDF). Electronic Gaming Monthly. Ziff Davis (80): 16–18. March 1996.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment