276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GRAHAMS PSORIASIS CREAM 75G MED DEVICE

£10.92£21.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Important: When treating with Dithranol (Anthralin); the skin should be clear of this cream prior to treatment, however its use maybe beneficial as a follow up. With regular use, you can experience improved comfort and a reduction in the visible signs of psoriasis.

By harnessing the power of nature, this cream works harmoniously with your body's own healing mechanisms to alleviate redness, itching, and scaling associated with psoriasis.Apply to clean, dry skin as frequently as required (nominally 2-3 times daily) to keep plaques and psoriasis effected skin moist and comfortable.

Our hair removal treatments are much more effective at removing unwanted hair with results that last longer and in some cases we see a marked reduction in re-growth after only a few sessions. Grahams topical emollient therapy is for use in conjunction with professional medical management of psoriasis. This product is a Class l Medical Device to be used in conjunction with professional management of psoriasis. Before the development of antibiotics in the 1940s, honey was a staple in both medication cabinet and the kitchen.I developed our eczema cream after being unable to find an effective solution for my young sons eczema struggle. They discovered that using a unique combination of high quality natural ingredients was the key to their success.

Humectants, antioxidants and mild keratolytic agent complement the emollient/moisturising action, helping to normalise skin structure and function.This means most services will only be affected on one or two of the days during the planned days of strike action that week. I bought this after I had a horrible flare of psoriasis (I have guttate psoriasis) it was on my face and I turned to this as my only resolution I hoped for the best from reading some good reviews however this didn’t work for me at all! Psoriasis is a common, chronic inflammatory disease which affects about 3% of the worldwide population.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment