276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VIBE Blackair 12 Inch Dual 2 ohm Subwoofer, Black, BLACKAIR12D2-V7

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The V12 features VIBE’s NEW custom tooled heatsink and terminal, which allows easy connection and installation of a VIBE FastPlug. The PowerBox Bass 1 Amplifier also features illuminated VIBE detail with a seperate preamp. a>

The V12 features VIBE's NEW custom tooled heatsink and terminal, which allows easy connection and installation of a VIBE FastPlug. The PowerBox Bass 1 Amplifier also features illuminated VIBE detail with a seperate preamp.Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. data-src="https://cdn.media.amplience.net/i/washford/Halfords Car Audio fitting & installation service"

The NEW N-Wedge Pro design will fi t comfortably in most vehicles whilst the angled subwoofer increases bass output depth. The angular torsion basket provides rigidity and support for the motor and moving parts of the subwoofer. Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 19:27 GMTYeah that's cool man lol it's just weird as the old one i took out which only had about 250rms was louder and more deeper but it did have more settings on the amp (LPF HPF Bass boost and xover switch) thats why i was a bit worried lol. I listen to allsorts of music, mostly electro/rave music drum n bass, reggae that sort of thing, i have noticed it is different with different sorts of music. Yeah your right its on the low level input, would it make much difference if i wired it up to the high level? power cable straight to the battery, and the ground cable is going to sanded down part of metal under the boot carpet. Its a Renault Clio 1.4 i'm driving (rubbish i know lol) It's a confusing thing really because on the remote it has the frequency but it don't say what freq it is weather its lpf or hpf. I was looking at one of these, Would this connect to my sub i'm not to sure as its active and obviously the amp is built into it product/helpAdviseTab.hbs -->

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment