276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Pet's Star Wars AT-AT Imperial Walker Dog Costume, Small, Neck to Tail 11", Chest 17"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From all the dog costumes we've seen at Odditymall, I think this one takes the cake, at least according to the picture.

Advice would be to go oversized at least then you can size it down yourself rather than hoping to figure out whatever definition of inches these things use.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. These cookies or similar technologies enable us to provide more advanced and personalised functionality. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

Complete with Spock ears with an adjustable chin strap, y our pooch will definitely live long and prosper in this adorable costume! RUBIES II gives a vast selection of products which extends well beyond Halloween helping people around the world celebrate holidays and special occasions from Easter to Mardi Gras, St. Il tuo amico a quattro zampe può diventare un robot inarrestabile della galassia in questo esilarante costume da cane At-At di Star Wars . If your dog's got the rhythm in his heart, then you can dress him up as one of the great musicians of the century, like Elvis or Michael Jackson.Non potranno competere con Luke Skywalker poiché sono orgogliosi e indistruttibili in questo completo e copricapo grigio in stile robotico. Our pet costumes will make them look adorable right along with you whether that's Ghostbusters, Chucky or Disney. While I admit the dog might not be as happy as optimally he could be, a few minutes wearing a costume that mildly inconveniences him is really not that big a deal in relation to a lifetime of love and affection from his owner.

I’m sure the only reason it looks uncomfortable is because of the actual headpiece, since I know my dog hates his ears not being where he wants them. In the meantime, why not browse our great range of pet accessories and food for cats and dogs of all shapes and sizes? Transform your lovable little couch potato into the cutest potato anyone has ever seen when you grab this unique costume from our Made By Us collection! From famous film animals to legendary personas, our dog fancy dress outfits are the backbone to your furry friend’s stylish needs.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Your pooch will be instantly recognizable as Darth Vadar, Yoda, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, and other characters.

The costume features an easy to put on blue pull-over shirt with the iconic Star Trek Insignia and shimmering gold cuffs . I’m quite sure this IG will not be wearing the costume long enough to learn to love it but given the time it would become natural and he would play in it just like any other outfit. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. They also allow us to test different behaviours and functionalities and measure and evaluate their suitability. If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art.

Every year for Halloween we all dress up and create creative costumes to make some sort of reference towards pop culture. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment