276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TEPE Easypick Dental Picks, Size Xs/S, orange, Pacl of 36

£4.45£8.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This section sums up my personal thoughts and experiences testing a number of different interdental brushes. Standard interdental brushes

That is where the ICON brushes step up — they are much stronger, last longer, and are cheaper to buy too. Sadly they aren’t easy to find outside of the UK, and also don’t have any clear environmentally friendly policies. ICON (Stoddard) brushes are long lasting and strong, especially in the smallest sizes. They come in a wide range of sizes, and every brush has a cover. The brushes themselves are great, and they are cheaper than TePe, but at present there are no good aspects to these brushes when it comes to the environment. These can be bought in a plastic bag of 8 short brushes or a plastic container of 6 long handled brushes. Sometimes you will find refill bags of 25 brushes. I found that Oral-B also makes an interdental brush system with a reusable plastic handle, but it has even more limited brush sizes than GUM does.If you are at low risk for tooth decay and gum disease, you could consider dental floss. With correct use, this is sufficient for cleaning. is the smallest interdental brush available from TePe. This brush has a pink coloured handle.These are particularly prone to bending and snapping. We know interdental cleaning is important, but what are the pros and cons of interdental brushes specifically? Pros As a company, their focus is on water consumption, and this product is water neutral. 10% of their profits go directly to the charity Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli.

The products come in a range of colours and these colours correlate to the different sized brushes, to make it simpler for you to know and select the right ones.The Bamboo Piksters angled brushes are a reasonable quality. Although the handles are made of bamboo and sound more environmentally friendly than a plastic option, there is conflicting evidence about this. I discuss issues with bamboo in my articles on the bamboo electric toothbrushes and the most eco-friendly manual toothbrushes. Essentially though, don’t feel that these are automatically better than the TePe Angle brushes, just because they are made of bamboo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment