276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Simple Seerah: The Story Of Prophet Muhammad - Part One: 1

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A modern illustrated resource on our Prophet, Muhammadﷺ. Written and produced for children of all ages to learn from, enjoy, and benefit. Muhammad The Best of Creation (ﷺ) A Glimpse of His Blessed Life -by Shaykh Muhammed bin Alawi al Maliki

Books on The Seerah (Prophetic Biographies) Free Islamic Books on The Seerah (Prophetic Biographies)

FREE PDF Apple Kobo Nook Kindle NASA's Discovery of Ripples of Matter by Afzalur Rahman|ISBN: 978-0-907052-48-7 Zaad al-Mustaqni’ fi Ikhtisaar al-Muqni’ by al-Hajjaawi. This is one of the best texts of fiqh. It is a blessed book, brief and comprehensive. Our shaykh, ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him) told us to memorize it, even though he had memorized the text of Daleel al-Taalib. Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya" redirects here. For other uses, see Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya (disambiguation). Part of a series on The illustrations are beautifully detailed and help to visualise the story. This is very helpful for me as it can be overwhelming at times for me to learn through just reading text. The illustrations give the story that extra depth this way and also make it fun for kids (and adults!) to read.Reading each chapter was a treat. I was always excited to read the next chapter, I cannot wait for the new book. There’s a lot new info that I discover from this book like the age differents inbetween Rasullah (saw) and among some of his companions. Because it was written as a story, it’s easier to grasp and feels the hardship and sadness that Rasullah (saw) and his companion had to undergo during the earlier stage of Islam in Makkah. A beautifully written book that I had bought, with hopes that it could bring me closer Allah swt and increase my understanding and love for our Prophet Muhammad PBUH. This book provides a brief picture of the educational contributions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to human culture and civilisation.

Top Five English Seerah Books | The Ideal Muslim Man

BY READING THE TEXT & THAN STUDYING WITH THE SAME SHAYKH VIA HIS ORIGINAL YOUTUBE SERIES I FEEL I’M REAPING DOUBLE BENEFIT🫶🏽. I saw amazing things; When Muahmmed(صلىاللهعليهوسلم)used to make Wudu (ablution before prayer), Sahaba would rush tograb the water dripping from his body.” He also told Quresh that whatever they do or plan, companions of Muhammad(صلىاللهعليهوسلم)will never give up their leader even they have to sacrifice their live for him." Using captivating storytelling to present an overview of the key events in the life of the Messenger ﷺ , The Simple Seerah is a unique series that makes the biography of the Messenger ﷺ more accessible and easy to understand. Although the series was produced with children in mind, it appeals to a wide audience, including teenagers and those who may not have studied the Seerah before.I would liken this book's style to Shaykha Fatima Barkatullah's book on Khadijah (ra); in fact, the two would make excellent companion books! Our Master Muhammad The Messenger Of Allahﷺ His Sublime Character & Exalted Attributes -by Imam Abdallah Sirajuddin Al Husayni Rasool -e- Akram [Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam] Ki Muskurahatayn By Shaykh Abdul Ghani Tariq Ludhyanvi IMMENSE THANKS TO BROTHER DR SALAH SHARIEF FOR GIVING US THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RELIVE/TASTE THE ECSTASY OF BRINGING ’THE SIRAH OF THE PROPHET’ TO “LIFE🫨” AGAIN IN THIS BOOK 📖 FORM❤️ beautifully written in a novel-like style, perfect for children and teens! would defo recommend giving this book to ur little humans to get them started on the seerah of the Prophet pbuh! will be excitedly waiting for the second part :)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment