276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tetra AquaSafe Water Conditioner, 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tetra was founded in 1951 and has striven to help avid hobbyists and beginners alike to enjoy a successful, life-long aquatic experience.Tetra's continued investment into research and development facilities has been has lead not only to Tetra becoming the global leader in aquatics but to be awarded the "Innovation through Research" quality seal award.All of Tetra's food and care products are produced in Melle, Germany to the highest standard to be exported globally to 130 countries.Tetra will continue to help aquatic life thrive through a range of products pioneering products. When using Tetra AquaSafe in marine aquariums, however, the protein skimmer should be switched off to prevent large amounts of foam from forming. Substances in tap water (like chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals) that are dangerous to fish are removed or neutralized.

Creates Clear Water: Tetra AquaSafe not only makes water safe but also helps maintain clear and healthy water in your aquarium. Note:Tetra AquaSafe should be applied in specific units of 5millilitres of tetra AquaSafe for every 10 litres of water Notice how soft AquaSafe® is on the palette. You WILL notice the difference between AquaSafe® and others. Perhaps it’s the especially low total dissolved solids (TDS) in the water, perhaps it is the natural flavour from the geology of this remarkable aquifer. It’s source is deep beneath our tropical rainforest in the South Pacific’s pristine Namosi mountains, in the Fiji Islands. The PLUS BioExtract formula contains natural biopolymers and essential vitamins and minerals for healthy and clear water. Hi, I’m Adele Busow and I am the founder of AquaSafe. I have over 25 years experience in the leisure industry covering everything from life guarding to leisure management. I made swimming teaching my permanent job in 2001 which means I have a wealth of experience in teaching all ages and abilities. I enjoy teaching swimming because of the job satisfaction it brings and the pride I have for my swimmers. I particularly enjoy the challenge of nervous swimmers (both children and adults).

The Eco Friendly 90 day Water-care System

You can also add Tetra AquaSafe directly to the aquarium at the same dosage to act as a general stress-reliever for your fish. Powerful slime colloids reduce stress in fish by protecting gills, delicate membranes, and helping heal wounds. Pleass Global is the bottler of AquaSafe®. Pleass are the market leaders in Fiji, providing absolute top quality products at affordable prices. All staff pride themselves on their customer service reputation, earned over 17 years of customer service excellence.

Tetra AquaSafe is ideal for using during water changes and when setting up a new aquarium as it makes tap water safe for fish within a matter of seconds: it removes any harmful substances in the water, such as chlorine, chloramine, copper zinc and lead, immediately and thoroughly.What's more, its vitamin B mix reduces any stress that fish may experience during water changes.Every person is an individual with their own thoughts and experiences and I believe that each swimmer, whatever their age, should be provided with the best environment to enable them to learn to swim. At AquaSafe, our swimmers benefit from continuity of instructors who get to know every swimmer and their strengths and weaknesses. This means lessons can be planned to get the most out of every session.

Optimised vitamin B mix reduces stress experienced by fish during water changes and therefore sustainably supports their health; Notable for it’s distinguishing taste and soft texture, AquaSafe’s® artesian source is deep below our tropical rainforest in Namosi, Fiji. Over 4 metres of rain falls each year to slowly filter down and wait to be bottled.” Chlorine and Heavy Metal Neutralization: Tetra AquaSafe instantly neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramine, and heavy metals found in tap water. These substances can be toxic to fish and cause long-term damage and stress. The product contains a natural plant extract to protect fish gills and mucous membranes from heavy metals, dangerous chlorine and other chemicals in newly added tap water, thereby promoting long-term health. The optimised care formula is perfectly tailored to the special care needs of fishes' skin and fins. Furthermore, Tetra AquaSafe contains other essential vitamins, trace elements, iodine and magnesium. Iodine supports vitality while magnesium promotes the growth and well-being of fish and live plants. Is this treatment right for my aquarium? Shake well before using. Add one teaspoon (5mL) for every 10 gallons (38 liters) of water. Top of bottle cap can be used for measuring – fill to inner ring-line to treat 10 gallons or use one full capful for 20 gallons. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in aquarium.

Customer Reviews

Supports Protective Mucous Layers: This conditioner supports the protective mucous layers of your fish, providing an additional layer of defense against environmental stressors. Ensuring the safety of your aquarium's water is vital for the well-being of your fish. Tetra AquaSafe is your trusted solution to neutralize harmful elements and create a safe and stress-free aquatic environment. Here's why Tetra AquaSafe is a must-have for your aquarium: Water Changes: When conducting water changes, Tetra AquaSafe ensures that the new water added is free from harmful chemicals and heavy metals. Tetra AquaSafe is a dechlorinating tap water conditioner that is ideal for use during water changes and when setting up a new aquarium. The solution acts within minutes, reliably protects fish and removes harmful substances contained in the water, such as chlorine, chloramine, copper zinc and lead. What's more, its optimised vitamin B mix reduces any stress that fish may experience during water changes. What is in Tetra Aquasafe?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment