276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Attack on Titan Omnibus 2 (Vol. 4-6)

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Characters: Armin is my favorite of the three, however I think he declines towards the latter part of the series. Mikasa is also a great character with my favorite part being her interaction with Levi. How she learns and becomes a better fighter thought never a leader, a shame. Eren Is my least favorite of the three until the latter half of the series in which his role is switched. Volume is made more interesting by tossing him to the side. Though just the beginning, these first thirteen chapters made me fall obsessed and in love with this story already. One exist, another enters. The stage always needs someone in this role. When one actor leaves, another jumps in to take his place. The world will always have people like us. Break a leg.”

From the beginning, we are introduced, slowly and quite cleverly, to a pretty significant cast of characters. All of them are more different than the last and bring so much personality and charisma to the story, even in their short interactions. On a more spoilery note, the way that Levi and Hange torture a member of the interior garrison is pretty brutal, and these are meant to be the good guys, and no one seems to question their actions. Small thing about the titans: They are a big threat at the moment, however as most series go on, they are gradually replaced by far more serious threats. But what makes them so dangerous in my opinion is their crazy and erratic movement. Along with their strength and speed they are very dangerous.In this one, we follow Eren on his journey to join the Survey Corps. He and his friends live in a world where humans are hunted by Titans. Humanity has been forced to hide behind walls that have kept them safe. Eren, unlike so many other people, wants to see what is beyond the walls. The only way he can do so is by joining the Survey Corps. The only problem is that the Scouts have a very high mortality rate. His family and friends don’t think that this is a good idea. This all changes the day that the Titans come through the wall and destroy everything in their path. Eren’s life is forever changed whenever he sees his mother eaten right in front of him. This moment restores his hatred of Titans and amps up his quest to join the Scouts. Simple and less-polished doesn't mean bad, necessarily, and we can see a prime example of it right here. Besides, the plot highly makes up for any shortcomings the art ever had. Really, I just wanted to hug and cheer with each character in turn, they made the whole experience that much more enjoyable.

Yes, we might still be far away from any sort of resolution or concrete explanations, but the continued development, character-wise as well as plot-wise, makes the experience all the things that I love the most.

Success!

I don’t know what he is either but we have to give our lives for him with as much bravery as we can muster! Pitiful, isn’t it? That this is the only thing we humans can do. We’re probably going to die like insignificant worms, for something we have no guarantee will pay off. So, what will you do? This is the battle we can fight. This is the struggle we can undertake. […] I can’t go along with that. I’ll follow the plan. I think what you’re saying is right. But while I struggle, I’ll teach them how terrible human beings can be. Because I refuse to die a dog’s death.”

Volume 3 = In this volume we dive into the mystery of Eren Titan power along with the first proper dive into the Survey Corps. This volume is my least favorite of the three, however I do enjoy the cover art the most. Most of the time the volume focus on conversation while setting up the battle to come within the next volume. We do get the introduction of Levi and Pixis two major characters for the series. Pixis is one of the most interesting characters with him being one of the first ready to sacrifice so much for victory and survivor.

Become a Member

As it is always important to note with mangas/comics/graphic novels the art was... an interesting experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment