276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3 Network ZTE MC801A 5G Home/Office WiFi 6 Router (White). 3.8GBPS. NSA/SA 5G. RJ11 Tel Port. 2 x Antennas. Works with any 3, Smarty or ID Mobile Sim. 2.4&5GHz Wi-Fi + VOIP/VoLTE/VPN/Bridge (Renewed)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not sure where to go from here, I would like to use the Antenna if possible and get the best speeds I can. Ostopäätöstä tehtäessä kannattaakin varmistaa, että laitteella on palautusoikeus, mikäli yhteensopivuusongelmia ilmenee 5G-verkon käytössä.

Edellä kuvatun perusteella meillä ei ongelmana ollut 5G-yhteys, sillä rintamamiestalon ”yläkerran pelimiehet” eivät valittaneet.Lyhyitä katkoja tulee melko usein (voi olla sisäverkon kuuluvuusongelma), joskus harvemmin jopa kymmenien minuuttien mittainen.

And there is no correpsonding mmWave antenna module for x55 inside to support the mmWave frequencies. Tässä ohjeessa käymme läpi laitteen esittelyn, ominaisuudet, käyttöönoton sekä ratkaisuja ongelmatilanteisiin. Your other devices will then interface with the Hub using regular Wi-Fi (so there’s no need for your individual devices to support 5G connectivity). He's stuck the External Cables on upside down, if he wants to feed the cables under a door, then he will now need to put the Router Upside down or place the Router on its side.One of my crude tests was running a Usenet download which was pulling 8MB/sec with the external antenna hooked up indoors, then with the download still running I placed the 5G antenna outside my bedroom window and it shot up to 20MB/sec. Lairddooglegave a really good explanation in the thread: Total loss of any connection for Google home devices, Alexa ans Google TV. In the background, the ZTE 5G Hub will connect to Three’s 5G mobile network, broadcasting a Wi-Fi network from it that your other devices are able to connect to. This is especially true for Three who have the largest amount of spectrum in this band and lowest combined in other bands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment