276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AUTOSOCK 697 Size-697 Tire Chain Alternative

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of grip they are truly awesome. I have driven past queues of traffic with these on, even better when there is a snow filled lane on a dual carriageway that hasn't been driven on as they come in to their own. The new standard EN16662-1:2020 is for "supplementary grip devices" - these include not only metal snow chains but also devices made from other materials. The standard covers passenger cars and light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight. Selecting premium tire chains that fit on the vehicle being driven can be complicated. But this isn’t something that can be guessed as it’s not worth taking the risk of driving in the wrong chains on snowy and icy roads, especially if there is limited wheel clearance. Buying snow chains is less stressful after knowing the options available and how to find the right size.

Scroll down to read more about these top heavy-duty chains and see what thousands of reviewers are saying about them. A preliminary injunction for breach of patent against one embodiment of MultiGrip by the Higher District Court of Düsseldorf. The penalty for a violation of the judgment is up to €250,000 per incident.Around 3 or 4 years ago I had a 35 mile commute each way to work. I work in the emergency services and therefore felt compelled to get in to work in bad weather so I could help those in need.

There are rubber tensioners already constructed in these chains, so purchasing separate ones isn’t necessary. This also means that loose chains in need of tightening halfway down the road will be a problem of the past.

Security Chain Company QG2228CAM Quik Grip

I had previously struggled to get out of my road (there are hills within 300 meters both sides of my house) in the snow which led to me not being able to get to work for a couple of days. They've also been approved by many car manufacturers, including BMW, Fiat, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Seat, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo. An injunction for breach of patent against the Trendy distributor in Norway by the Court of Telemark. Trekking through slush and ice is harrowing enough. Add elevation and tight curves to the mix, and a wintertime journey through the mountains can become downright dangerous – so much so that several regions legally require tire chains. Drivers who face even a slim chance of needing to traverse a snowy mountain pass should prepare early to avoid fines or the chance of an accident.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment