276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Call Me If You Get Lost: The Estate Sale

£32.495£64.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from professional publications, the album received an average score of 88, based on 20 reviews. On June 16, 2021, Tyler released a song titled " Lumberjack", which was accompanied by a short music video, also directed by Tyler himself as Wolf Haley. He previewed the new offerings earlier this week with the release of the single “Dogtooth” and shines on other solo tracks “Everything Must Go” and “Sorry Not Sorry. The cover art depicts an identification card for a character named "Tyler Baudelaire" in reference to the French poet Charles Baudelaire, whose work has been regarded by music journalists as comparable to the explicit nature and themes of Tyler's music.

Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost - Discogs Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost - Discogs

said, "Tyler has delivered a project that yet again pushes the boundaries of his music while simultaneously being a culmination of everything that he's done so far. It spent two non-consecutive weeks at number one, topping the chart for a second week the following April after the vinyl release.Tyler would later follow the announcement with the surprise release of the single “DOGTOOTH,” along with a portion of its music video. Thirteen of the album's songs reached the US Billboard Hot 100, with "WusYaName" reaching the top 20 of the chart.

Call Me If You Get Lost’ Deluxe Edition Tyler, the Creator’s ‘Call Me If You Get Lost’ Deluxe Edition

Tyler, again, is in his bag across this album, very much showcasing what he does best well and does so in a way that fits what each track is doing.h] "Fishtail" contains excerpts from "Lessie", written by Alvin Worthy, Amber Croskey, Thomas Paladino, and Eliot Dubock, performed by Westside Gunn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment