276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mature Women Spanked 3: Sarah helps Jo set up a business spanking older ladies in the retirement village

£3.685£7.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am based in Connecticut/Western Massachussets, but travel frequently to California, Texas, Florida and other parts of the country. Talking to my therapist about argument with Boyfriend last weekend, my sobbing breakdown, general feelings of being overwhelmed, and other assorted crap.

While Richard's response was one of deep shame at being upended nude over Miss Harwell's lap, Gordon's was one of fear. I know exactly what you are experiencing when you are being disciplined and therefore I can tap into your needs and deliver you the finest experience possible. I have 15 years of experience in corporal punishment and I continue to love it as much today as I did when I began all those years ago. I also have experience with bondage, so if you wish to be tied or cuffed while spanked, I can provide this service as well. Such women acting out the role of a strict governess made a good living by administering vigorous discipline to their clients.

which at the correct point would be yanked down to their knees for a further sound spanking; if you think you would like to sink across my lap to disappear into bottom warming then get in touch.

This week the The Kinky Blogger Who Gets “Maintenance Spankings”: Female, 27, Queens, blogger, in a relationship, mostly straight. They made me get over both of their knees at the same time and proceeded to give me the hardest paddling I have ever received in my whole entire life. Such articles illuminate the way in which the tensions which the governess seemed to embody (social respectability, sexual morality and financial self-reliance) touched a raw nerve with a huge swathe of middle-class Britain. My turn for a big O: He pins one arm back and licks my breasts while I rub my vibrator against my clit, fantasizing about being spanked.By then, they might have been either traumatized by cruel and sadistic instructors, or filled with fondness and admiration for the women who were invariably closer to them than their own mothers, based on the sheer amount of time they had spent together during the child's formative years and beyond.

Between the 1880s and the early part of the 20th century she aimed to encourage best practice in the training of governesses and the education of young women by creating a network of like-minded governesses and others who who were trying to set-up some sort of academy to further their aims. They began to giggle (especially the middle one) and I knew his need for my help outweighed any bladder issue I might have had and immediately got to work!

I star in many of his films as a dominant demonstrating the technique and methods of using different implements and using them in different spanking positions. In my mind I was thinking of being defiant but the overwhelming urge of release I was going to feel in a moment's time had just set over me.

I have accrued twenty demerits this week, each one punishable by a spanking, for offenses like being messy and teasing him. Because like the prostitute, many a governess was propelled into the domestic heart of the upper and middle classes from the world of financial desperation and reduced circumstances. I have learned a lot about the skill needed to become an effective, shared sessions and knowledge with all of these well known women.

I enjoy spanking naughty boys and girls of consensual age for real life discipline, role play scenarios, and therapeutic spanking sessions. Next, in a private play room, I spotted FunAllowed again with his cohort, Achillies topping one of my favorite sexy bottoms.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment