276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fierce Queen (L.A. Ruthless Series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A queen’s greatest asset is not her wealth or status, but her ability to bring people together and unite them for a common goal.” Always wear an internal crown and have a queendom mindset. A queen is a leader and role model.”–Janna Cachola As women, we have superpowers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors.”– Merle Dandridge

A queen’s crown may be a physical symbol of her reign, but her true legacy is in the hearts and minds of those she touched.” A queen is a leader who understands that her role is to serve and uplift others, not to dominate or control them.”

Cite this Entry

PDF / EPUB File Name: Firce_King_Fierce_Queen_Fierce_Betrayal_Fierce_Obsession_-_Kincaid_Sadie.pdf, Firce_King_Fierce_Queen_Fierce_Betrayal_Fierce_Obsession_-_Kincaid_Sadie.epub Being a queen requires inner strength and resilience, but also the ability to show vulnerability and ask for help when needed.” A crown is a reminder of a queen’s duty to protect and serve her kingdom, and the responsibility she holds for its future.” A queen’s crown may glitter and shine, but her true value is in the love and respect of her people.” A queen’s strength is not in her physical power, but in her ability to inspire and uplift those around her.”

A queen’s rule is not just about power, but about using that power to create a better world for all.” I smiled as I looked down at her. My feisty little princess. I knew this conversation wasn’t over. I hadn’t been lying the night before. She allowed me to be in control, but the truth was that she held all of the power in our relationship. With a single word, she could bring me to my knees, and she knew it.” A crown may represent power, but a queen’s true power comes from her ability to inspire and influence others.” A queen’s heart is her greatest asset, as it allows her to connect with and empathize with those she serves.” A crown is a symbol of a queen’s authority, but her true authority comes from the trust and loyalty of her people.”

Synonym Chooser

A significant void took shape after the death of Umayamma Rani in 1698. There were no female heirs in the family. Even though a queen was reinstated soon, she was heavily dependent on the nobles who were men from the upper caste where their power eclipsed that of the queen. A queen’s crown is not just a symbol of her status, it is a reflection of her dedication and commitment to her people.” It was the king’s sister’s children who became the successors. In Attingal, only women had the right to rule and it was more important to have a female heir than a male one. In the absence of a legitimate heir in Attingal, the royal family would adopt girls from other royal houses. A queen’s crown is not just a symbol of her power, it is a reminder of her responsibility to use that power for the greater good.”

Being a queen requires discipline and focus, but also the ability to find joy and laughter in the journey.” A queen lifts others up and inspires them to be their best selves, knowing that their success is her success too.” Royalty is about embracing your responsibility to be a role model for others, and to use your influence for the greater good.” Quotes About Crowns and QueensA queen’s legacy is not just about what she accomplished, but about the lives she touched and the impact she made.” In every woman, there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.”–Norwegian Proverb Products We Recommend: Royalty is about upholding values of integrity, honesty, and humility, no matter how high your position.” At a time when sex and autonomy in sexual relationships were the restricted to men, things were different in some parts of Kerala. Umayamma is known for her unabashed assertion of personhood and sexual choice. Records suggest that Umayamma was a very liberal person who took lovers as she pleased. Being a queen means owning your power, embracing your femininity, and leading with grace and strength.”

Her hair is full of icy wind and daylight. She is every princess, every queen, in the history book.”–Lauren DeStefano Being a queen means taking responsibility for your own life and decisions, and being accountable to those you lead.” The strength of a kingdom comes from its King, The strength of a King comes from his Queen.”–Cody Edward Lee More Inspirational Quote Posts: Book Genre: Action, Adult, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Crime, Dark, Fiction, Mystery, New Adult, Romance, Suspense Join the magnificent Donald Mullis for a queer history talk on Crossing the Line ceremonies and the transgressive world of life at sea.

A queen’s rule is not defined by the length of her reign, but by the impact she makes during her time on the throne.” A queen knows that true power lies in her ability to listen and understand, not just to command and control.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment