276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soul Cards 2: Powerful Images for Creativity and Insight (Soul Cards Series)

£17.4£34.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add each number in your birthdate. For example, if your birthday is April 7, 1969, you will add 7 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 9 = 36. Any number higher than 21 must be reduced further by adding the two digits together (e.g. 3 + 6 = 9). So, for this example, the Birth Card is card number 9 – the Hermit. Method 2 – Calculating Two Birth Cards Your Personality Card is 10. But this is a double-digit number, so we need to add the digits together again. You may also like to try the Birth Cards spread, I created: http://www.tarotize.com/2012/05/birth-cards-reading.html In this example, 21, The World, is your personality card. As this is a double-digit number, you can reduce it further to a single-digit number by adding 2+1=3. 3, The Empress, is your soul card. Finally you can take each card and lay them out in front of you and take em alllll in, notice symbols, colors, any intuitive meanings you may get, how the card makes you feel.

None of the skills I have help with the low level books I have, and the higher level books need 8 or 14 which I am no where near reaching. I still have a couple of books that only need 4, but I'm well over 30 days waiting for a weather even that would let me solve them.Sometimes these cards can be the same card. That means that you are learning the lessons in this life that you are meant to learn throughout your soul’s journey. The third card that I think helps us understand who we are is our Shadow Card. Don't be afraid to experiment with spread creation! You can't really fail. Every spread you make will give you some information and you will soon learn what works best for you. If you are feeling nerdy you can calculate your soul card too. It is all about your soul's purpose and the lessons you are to learn across multiple lifetimes… This information is kind of similar to the info you would get from the Moon / lunar Nodes in your birth chart… The more you use these cards, you will find that your connection to the divine universal life force will grow. Additionally if your perform readings for others, profound realisations will occur in your life, as well as in theirs. 12.5cms x 7cms x 2cms Once you know what your Personality and Soul tarot cards are, you can begin to paint a picture of a personality based on the meanings of the tarot cards. Each of the tarot cards can be broken down into a single digit between 1 and 9. The pattern that arises from the cards with the same single-digit number all share similar characteristics with each other. If you’re not sure what the pattern is between your personality and soul cards, keep reading. Below I briefly describe each of the 9 tarot birth card patterns. If you are looking for more details, each pattern will have a link where I have gone in-depth into the pattern.

All the food and drink is already gone because I considered it very early on. For some incredibly odd reason sitting and thinking about a bag of tea for 30 seconds consumes it into a memory that was gone before I had a chance to use it. I never got a chance to try actually brewing it. If you have birth cards that are either Key 17 The Star or Key 8 Strength, then you are someone who has mastered themselves on a basic level and have set out to help others do the same. You may have more of a “lead by example” kind of mentality, inspiring others into action and self-control by just being around them and being yourself. Your shadow card is Key 17- The Star. Our shadow card shows us the parts of ourselves that we fear, reject, or don’t see. This is similar to a shadow card in a tarot reading, except this card is representative of you, based on your birth date, not just in relation to the tarot reading.

Soul Cards review by Deidrui

These cards are wonderful. Done with beautiful colors you will find that there is no right and wrong answers for these cards. They are remarkable. There isn't a book that tells you what each image means, instead the pictures speak to you as the reader. These cards are great for readings. You are here to master truth, resurrection and to find your true calling. You are here to create direction for the lost souls and to create a following of seekers. You are at your best when you are the guru or the cult leader. If you received a single digit number after the first sum, like I did in Example #2, then your Personality & Soul cards are the same; if you were able to reduce the number of your personality card further, like I did in Example #4 you will have 2 card numbers (Personality = 7 and Soul = 1) ** Finding your shadow card can be a little confusing - so I have taken the liberty of doing the hard part for ya ** your welcome ** PERSONALITY+SOUL With this number you can then determine your soul card: if you have a one-digit number, then your soul card is the same as your personality card. If your result was a two-digit number, add the digits of your personality card number together. There are only 2 tools that any of the helpers can use, and neither of them matches the books I have.

The upgrading workstations only support a single type of wisdom, so you'll need a skill which has been committed to that wisdom When times are somewhat challenging and/or confusing, it is not uncommon to either seek out answers or at least find and explore meanings for ourselves and the universe around us. One way to find our way is through divination. Divination is a form of energetic communication to seek knowledge, guidance, and even inspiration in our lives and includes methods like tarot cards, numerology, crystals, and others. If you struggle with creating a whole spread, you can just focus on one specific question at the time and pull one card to answer that question. Once you have answered all your questions, pulling one card for each, you will have created a spread by laying the cards out intuitively. Then add those 2 digits. For example, 9 +9 = 18. This gives us the first Birth Card – the Moon(card number 18). Then, reduce this down to one number for the second Birth Card (e.g. 1 + 8 =9) – the Hermit (card number 9).So in addition to the major arcana cards that tell you your personality and your soul purpose, you have the minor arcana cards which can tell you some of the challenges that you may face in your lifetime. This is how to calculate your personality tarot card yourself as well: add up the individual digits of your birth date. If this number is greater than 22, add together the digits of this sum. You will end up with a number between 2 and 22. If the number is 22, your personality card is the Fool, the corresponding card in the tarot. To determine your Personality card, add together the day, month and year of your birthdate. For example, if your birthday is April 7, 1969, you will add 7 + 4 + 1969 = 1980. Then, add the digits – 1 + 9 + 8 + 0 = 18.Therefore,the Personality card is the Moon. Once you have calculated your Birth Cards, you can then begin to interpret them and understand what role they play in your life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment