276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Surfboard Bike Rack - Cruise to Your Surf Spot [Choose Color] (Black)

£55.735£111.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Moved By Bikes MBB shortboard rack attaches to the frame at the seat post (the adjustable metal tube that holds your seat). A company who easily sparks many used-to-be-kids full of nostalgia enters this generation in a much more speedy and slick version of their little red wagon. When I was in Nicaragua, I used my motorcycle to get to surf breaks farther away, and I was even able to squeeze 2 boards on one rack a few times (something that would be more difficult on the side mounted rack of my bicycle) by bending the arms open a bit.

Being a dad and also an uncle, I particularly liked the kid and cargo add-on to be useful, with side rails that allow you to pack a tote or cooler, or have some sweet handrails for your kids in back. With a sleek design and multiple color options, it’s an eye-catching yet practical ride that gets you where you need to go. One time, I even used my motorcycle to transport my bicycle, and awkwardly fastened it on my surfboard rack and wrapped around it with the bungee cords. With a battery that’s integrated into the bike frame and clocking in at only 38 lbs, the only thing that will out you as an electric biker will be your speed and lack of effort as you glide along to your next destination.The wider diameter of the racks on e-bikes and other cruiser bikes sometimes make them suited to one of these kind of attachment systems. Since I obviously also love biking, let’s figure out this whole biking with a surfboard problem so we can put these great activities together and ride a bicycle to the waves! Super73 was one of the first to do the “electric moped” style of electric bike, and the Super73-S2 takes the “electric bike” concept and stretches it as far along the spectrum towards “electric motorcycle” as possible.

But the prime focus is hauling kids and groceries, which it accomplishes really well by having a removable side door system and cushions for the passengers on back. Pay special attention to the electrical components, keeping them clean and dry for optimal functionality. The "Lowrider" will easily carry surfboards up to 8'0 in length with any standard board width and thickness.I hadn’t yet secured the bungee cords in this picture, but that is a necessary step, as I’ve had boards begin to fall out before.

It comes with a standard forged hitch, and you can connect or disconnect it to your bicycle without any hassle. Class 3: The last class includes pedal-assist-only e-bikes, with a maximum assisted speed of 28 mph (45 km/h). Although the SUP Wheels Evolution is my top pick being a bit cheaper and having more options, the extra pocket in the Mule rack is tempting. The rack is simple to install and because its constructed in sections can be taken to pieces for quick and easy storage when not in use. So we took into account how well the electric bikes actually perform when the asphalt turns to gravel, dirt, or sand.These models, however, will require special attention when turning and going up and down steep roads and streets. Make sure you can handle the weight, especially if you’ll be carrying it up stairs or storing it in elevated places. If your main goal is to have a bike that will deal with sand, you’ll want to choose the fattest tires possible, and a strong motor, like the Aventon Aventure. The arms can be turned sideways when not in use (like many other racks) if you don’t want to take the entire arm off. These kind of racks have both arms attached to the same contraption that usually attaches to your seatpost.

The Mini Rack is a small, lightweight rack that can hold one surfboard and is designed to be compatible with a wide range of bike frame sizes. Yes, if it’s extremely windy it may be a bit more difficult to control the bike, but generally you’ll be fine. This rack should work for most shortboards as well, but it’s worth measuring beforehand just in case, especially if you’re mounting the rear arm to a rear-rack, or plan on riding around Venice Beach with the breeze in your long hair and a stubby little fish by your side.Thankfully, though, there’s another electric transport option that in many ways is more versatile than a car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment