276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kings Rising : Book Three of the Captive Prince Trilogy: 3

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Damen swept along the passage, flanked by six Akielon guards. Akielon voices rang in the halls and red Akielon flags flew over Ravenel. Akielon soldiers on either side of the doorway drew their heels together as he passed. Damen thought that the pitcher had shattered and he could not now take a deep draught of the wine. Laurent came forward, navigating the broken ceramic in his short cotton and sandalled feet, until he reached the seat beside Damen, where the map was laid out on the wooden table.

Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms Laurent uses Nicaise's earring to disguise himself as a pet in Chapters 5 and 6, and it saves his and Damen's lives. This scene can be taken as Nicaise himself, even at a distance, protecting Laurent and helping him. Damen directly equates the earring and Nicaise more than once throughout the scene to emphasize this parallel. The Aphenians and Lakedaimonians have a long standing fued - while the growing threat of Pellaionia fuels the fires. His identity now revealed, Damen must face his master Prince Laurent as Damianos of Akielos, the man Laurent has sworn to kill.He looked up and his eyes met those of Nikandros, who was staring at him. Nikandros was with a small group to one side of the table, the last of the men in the hall. He was the only one to have seen and heard. Damen just stood there. Forgotten the title or the author of a book? Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Visit BookSleuth Thank you for joining project epicpdf.com one more step for saving everlasting masterpieces of great minds of all nations and times.

It sounded like Kastor. It sounded like Jokaste. Damen thought of how it would have been in Akielos, the kyroi gathered among the ancient stones of the Kingsmeet, Kastor enthroned with Jokaste beside him, her hair immaculate and her swollen belly swathed, slaves fanning the air in the still heat. He could see the confusion on Nikandros’s face, as the courtyard around them began to disintegrate. ‘Damianos?’We know you're hungry for new content, but we have been doubling down on quality over quantity - and we've been busy completely revamping existing content. You’ve spent a morning with him and you’re warning me off. Just wait,’ said Damen, ‘until you’ve spent a full day with him.’

of funds will go to trying to support Garrettich so he can keep making glorious models for you to enjoy! One of the largest, best preserved and most lavishly decorated keeps in England, surrounded by 20 acres of mighty earthworks.One of our primary modelers, Garrettich (responsible for a lot of the Roman / upcoming Hellenistic assets that you see), will be forced to return to the military soon. After serving four years in the military, he had received funding for up to a year off. Since this time is almost up, he will likely need to return to make a living. Progress on the mod will drastically slow down once we lose him. The stunning conslusion of worldwide phenomenon—from the boldly original author of Captive Prince and Prince’s Gambit. I miss you too,’ he said. ‘I’m jealous of Isander.’ ‘Isander’s a slave.’ ‘I was a slave.’ The moment ached. Laurent met his gaze, his eyes too clear. ‘You were never a slave, Damianos. You were born to rule, as I was.” That is the man you face. He has more honour and integrity than any man I have ever met. He is dedicated to his people and his country. And I am proud to have been his lover.” There is no love between Nicaise and the Regent. It is a sexually and emotionally abusive, pedophilic relationship where Nicaise had very little choice in any matter and eventually leads to Nicaise's murder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment