276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Melrose Multi Purpose Skincare Stick 18g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland are classified as Air Mail by Royal Mail and DPD or Fedex and are subject to different tariffs. Melrose has become popular over the years for its soothing properties and as an effective treatment for inflamed, sore, flakey and rough skin, foot problems, painful split heels and for softening hard skin. Melrose Stick is ideal for anyone who may spend time exposed to the elements, as its main purpose is to treat and protect chapped, cracked and dry skin as well as sore lips. If you suffer from particularly dry and chapped skin and lips in colder weather, Melrose Stick is the perfect remedy to replenish and rehydrate.

Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care. Conceived originally to protect the skin from the ravages of wind and weather, Melrose is ideal for walkers, runners, joggers, cyclists, horse riders, sailers, cannoeists, gardeners, sportsmen and women, in fact anyone whos spends time exposed to the elements and can be invaluable for treating chapped skin and cracked and sore lips etc etc.

I've only been using the cream for a few days but I've noticed my skin is already much smoother and extremely supple so I'm really looking forward to the results in the longer term. Melrose is made using only trusted, traditional ingredients, and is scented with lemongrass oil for a pleasant aroma. Our comprehensive range of over 3000 products includes strong brands, unique products and value for money essentials, all with proven success.

We regret that we cannot redispatch/refund sooner than the timescales listed above as these are the terms set out by the couriers. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I used contract tubex some 16 years ago when I had a motorbike accident and had a huge scar on my face.Yellow petrolatum, paraffin wax, lanolin, isopropyl myristate, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass oil), chloroxylenol. Simply apply a thin layer onto clean, dry skin and massage in circular motions until fully absorbed.

Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. At Hampdens, we are committed to bringing you proven products to increase your sales and maximise growth.With a pleasant citrus type scent and easy to use push up pot, it's an important addition to my workbox. This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist-4-U pharmacist before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice; rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. Certain items cannot be refunded or exchanged unless faulty or sent incorrectly: for instance condoms, medicines or foods. Within 3 days of getting Melrose into the cut it had started to heal and in less than a week the cut was sealed and is know completely healed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment