276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bargain Hunt: The Spotter's Guide to Antiques

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, it’s always a thrill to explore new places and new antiques fairs that I love. The hardest thing is leaving my family. I usually try and find them a small present if I’ve been on the road for a few days. He also has a radio show on BBC Wiltshire, and presented the first series of BBC’s Street Auction. Colin Young As for the day job, I absolutely love everything about being an auctioneer - from valuation and researching to cataloguing and auctioneering, I genuinely love it. I’m fortunate enough to work around great people where we work very hard, but also have a lot of fun.

Charles Hanson: TV Celebrity, Auctioneer, Antiques Expert

Anita explained: "But fate put the opportunity in my path and being an adventurous sort of gal I changed direction and set up Great Western Auctions with my daughter Lala in Glasgow in 1989, becoming one of Scotland's first woman auctioneers."

Last on

Antiques valuer Kate, who has built up a large male following since joining Bargain Hunt in 2013, also enjoys a spot of sexual ­innuendo on BBC daytime TV.

Charlie Ross (Auctioneer) Wiki, Age, Bio, Wife, Net Worth

Asked how husband Matt Larkins, 38, would react to the raunchy passages, the mum-of-three said: “He’ll be like, ‘Crikey, that’s way more interesting than what we do. You really do have a great imagination, darling.'”And when it comes to finding a gem, he says: ‘Forget all the rules and buy what you love. The chances are someone else will love it too.’ Gary Pe Rounders in the park, pitch-and-putt at the golf course, walking in the Lakes, hi-jinks at the pool, that’s happy me. Oh, and cooking." He wrote: "Re: Bargain Hunt. What can I say - huge and grateful thanks everyone for your comments, likes and shares after my post yesterday announcing that I'm leaving @BBCBargainHunt I'm bowled over by your kind words and they're so very appreciated."

Manning husband: Who is Bargain Hunt expert married to? Anita Manning husband: Who is Bargain Hunt expert married to?

It has such a great mix of ingredients - the thrill of the treasure hunt, the fun atmosphere of the shopping, and then the jeopardy and rollercoaster ride of the auction with a dash of antiques facts thrown in. I think it is a winning recipe and in the all the years I have been filming it (which is a lot!) each team and each shop brings something different - which keeps it very much alive for me. It still a great challenge for us experts!It’s presumed that the show’s antique pros do get a salary of sorts, or a one-off fee each time they appear on the show – but it’s not clear just how much. Having fun and lots of madness with my wife Alexa and two children Albie and Bella. They all boss me around!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment