276°
Posted 20 hours ago

As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo, 237ml/8 oz.

£1.37£2.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Try using a little As I Am® DoubleButter Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups. It incorporates natural ingredients such as Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to nourish, define, condition, and add shine to natural hair. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.

I am six months into my curly hair journey and my scalp has been my biggest struggle, with huge flakes and unbearable itching. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.However, please note that there is a 1-3 day disclaimer since the courier may experience delays with the parcel. I used this shampoo for my daughter 11 year old she had very bad itchy and flaky scalp first time I used this hair product along with oil and conditioner the results were amazing the scalp is lot much better.

After teaching in Dar-Es-Salaam for a few tremendous years, he made the big move to the US and began working as a laborer and maintenance technician for a few different manufacturing companies in Chicago. As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo 237ml gently removes sebum, dirt, build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp. An Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial Shampoo that kills fungus and micro-organisms that cause dryness and itchiness. Syed, a master hair care chemist and entrepreneur, began to hear it more and more as he traveled the world. Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The nourishing shampoo helps to detangle coils and curls to make hair more manageable while soothing dryness and itching.

At the same time, their mission is to provide the very best products to care for all your hair needs. Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, China, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Herzegovina, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE, USA.Aqua/Water/ Eau , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate , Polyquaternium-10, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sod ium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. Piroctone Olamine: is another antifungal agent that helps in combating dandruff and maintaining a balanced scalp.

Expect relief from irritation and itchiness as this collection combats dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. We, sadly, cannot check retrospectively if the product has a seal on it without tampering with the merchandise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment