276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ChildreN HUB 46pcs Magnetic Building Set - Construction Kit Educational STEM Toys For Your Kids (New Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Magnetic Building Brilliance】Attractive transparent rainbow magnet toy set is designed as educational toys to help build kid's sense of creativity and get better understanding of color. Exercise children's logical thinking, concentration, hands-on ability, imagination, brain skills and collaboration skills. This is a very suitable educational toy for children, as well as a great STEM toy to play for family! Magnetic tiles have been a staple early childhood material in homes and classrooms for over two decades. These versatile, durable, and captivating toys can be transformed into anything your child can imagine, making them a fantastic investment for children of all ages and settings. (Scroll for our favorite brands) My first born was introduced to these at 18mo, my 2nd and 3rd born both had access to this since they could crawl at around 6 months and we’ve never had any occurrences of magnets coming off. Picasso Tiles: A more budget-friendly option, Picasso Tiles are lighter than Magna-Tiles but work just as well and are compatible with other brands. Perfect for expanding your collection. They are sturdy, but not as strong as the top two. Still, we love and recommend this brand.

I’m just wondering if it’s still a worthwhile investment for my 6 and 8yo. They love building stuff with LEGO and Duplo, thought of getting something different but I’m wondering if they’ll grow out of it too soon? Safe and Stable - Made of odorless food grade ABS plastic and strong magnet. Smooth surface, round edge design won't scratch or hurt hands. Using ultrasonic welding process to ensure better tightness and many anti-throw tests to prevent it from breaking apart. SAFETY AND QUALITY ARE OUR TOP PRIORITIES】VegCow magnet tiles are made from non-toxic, BPA-free materials. Conforms with CE, ASTM and EN71 Standards. They have no sharp edges, making them suitable for children of all ages. It comes together and comes apart easily unlike something like duplo or lego which requires more precision and developed fine motor skills.PERFECT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS】This fun and engaging set makes it a wonderful gift for birthday, Christmas, and other occasions. Assist your kids in this crucial stage of their development by choosing the right educational toys.

I honestly could go on and on but I’m sure you get the point. Maybe one day, I’ll write a book on “101 ways to play with magnetic tiles” 🙂 PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION, INCLUDES STORAGE BAG: This magnetic building toy contains 100 pcs of different geometrical shapes and patterns with bright colors that kids will definitely love. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Learning while Playing - Attractive transparent magnet toy set allow children to explore STEM and STEAM subjects through the power of play. To help build kid's sense of creativity and get better understanding of geometrical shapes. It could be because of their age but even when they attempt to spell their names or words with the letters, they get frustrated because there’s only 1 of each letter and sometimes even that doesn’t work because of the double sides.Shape Mags: Another affordable choice, Shape Mags offer unique shapes and work well in combination with other brands. Their stabilizer base plates are a hit with kids.

SUITABLE FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND ABOVE: A great way to spend quality time with your kids while they learn new things. Magnetic building toys made with high-grade materials. Conforms to CE, ASTM and EN71 StandardsENHANCES YOUR CHILD'S SKILLS: Inspires creativity and brain development. Helps develop shape and color recognition, building and motor skills, communication, space thinking, math, etc. With different shapes that can be combined to challenge their logic and thinking abilities In my opinion, I believe that to truly get the most out of them, if you have the budget for it, to go with a minimum of 100 pieces (even if you have just the 1 child). More pieces mean more flexibility, more scope – more creativity. If you only have the one child now, I’d say anything from 18mo and beyond is perfect. They might not be building elaborate structures at the start, but they can still explore the magnetic properties of the tiles and enjoy colour sorting. Those were the activities my firstborn really enjoyed when I introduced it to her at around 18mo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment