276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MARC JACOBS DAISY 30ML EDT SPRAY EAU SO FRESH

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Daisy Eau So Fresh opens witht he fruity vibrancy of enticing Pink Grapefruit, Raspberry and Pear, blended with crisp green notes like a sparkle of sunshine on the skin. The sensuous floral heart exudes delicate femininity with powder-like violet and litchi blooing with apple blossom, majestic rose and the creamy playfulness of exotic jasmine. The base adds sophisticated seductivity as musks warm juicy sweet plum and the camphoraceous softness of Virginia Cedar. Personally, I don’t get a lot of distinct fruity floral, but it definitely softens the green notes and provides a femininity that I really like.

DaisyLove. Addictive and irresistible, Daisy Love is a new facet of the Marc Jacobs iconic Daisy fragrance. A care-free contagious love of life celebrated in radiant florals and unexpected sparkling gourmand twists. I thought maybe it needs to warm up on skin so I sprayed some on my wrist. Now, I briefly liked this scent - I did get a tart sweetness that smelled like, 'fruit notes'. I didn't get that sparkly tartness of raspberry or the almost citrusy sharpness somewhere between lemon and orange that is common with grapefruit notes. It was just kind of a tiny bit tart with the 'sweet notes'. Available in sizes: 30ml, 75ml, 125ml | Type: Eau de Toilette | Application: Spray | Gender: Female

This isn't a sexy perfume, it's pure femininity. It's like if Laura Ashley, or the city of Bath was a perfume - one envisions this perfume on the dresser of Madame du Pompador. It would be held in a little glass bottle with a squeezy spritzer, creating a puff of powder. Also on her dresser, a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers from the meadow, the sugar water from the vase mixing with the powder. Her floral bedsheets matching the wildflower bouquet. That's Daisy Eau So Fresh. Bouquets and powder. This is a fruity fresh - in a similar family to Dolce and Gabanna's L'Imperatrice 3, which I really love. I think you can definitely use this for the spring and summer, but if you're unsure about how to make it work during the colder months, thoroughly take advantage of this nuttiness to use this perfume during fall, maybe during the holidays if you're thinking of staying at a warm place like a coffee shop or a christmas banquet, since the warmth atmosphere and coffee-like smells in the air will compliment the fragance beautifully. If you cant, maybe with a vanilla, coffee, pumpkin or cacao smelling body cream as a base you could pull it off and wrap it all up together for the colder months. Daisy is a woman in her 20's who helps her older mother by tending to the garden, but she's still young enough to pop a wild strawberry or two in her mouth during the care of green leaves. She smells powdery and sweet from baking cake with the rest of the family, but it's so subtle you can hardly smell it over the watery undertones and clean scent of her damp and newly washed hair. Daisy prefers the spring, as the summer is a bit to hot for her taste, but she still like it as long as she keeps in the shade and can hide her pink flush with the help from her trusted powder puff. It has a lot in common with Daisy but I like this one a lot more.not a favorite but if I received it as a gift I'd happily use it as it's bright,fresh,clean,feminine,pleasant and calm

Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. Total honesty here, I wasn't a fan of the original Daisy perfume but I recently read a positive review and description of this one, Daisy Fresh, on Fragrantica and thought I should revisit my opinion of the line. One of the most agreeable fragrances imo and also one of the only ones I'd suggest as a blind buy or even as a gift.Daisy Eau So Fresh. A spirited incarnation of the original Daisy, this Marc Jacobs fragrance excites the senses with a bright elegance and whimsical charm. Like the woman who wears it, Daisy Eau So Fresh inspires us to be bold and feminine, sweet, and unpredictable. It opens with a light/crisp green, not heavy or vegetal, along with delicious raspberry and some other fruit I couldn't discern. I instantly knew it was raspberry, but there's definitely some other sweetness there to enjoy. I can see why it's ranked as being fruity! It's not overly tart, and I think this is obviously a cousin of the original Daisy as they share a similar vibe (I much prefer this flanker though).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment