276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eXtremeRate WHOLE TACTILE Clicky Kit for ps4 Controller Shoulder Face Dpad Buttons, Custom Flashshot Button Stop Flex Cable, Mouse Click Kit for ps4 Controller CUH-ZCT2 JDM-040/050/055

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Considered the best option for a competitive gamer, the Infinity 4PS Pro and Impact will give you the edge you need to claim victory. And if you need a little help getting used to your SCUF, or you’re interested in picking up some tips from the pros, we can help with that, too.

Both PS4 game controllers feature full customization from the faceplate design, interchangeable thumbsticks, grips, bumpers, and triggers. As a result, Infinity4PS Pro is the perfect introduction to the SCUF family of customizable performance controllers as well as the best PS4 controller for lifetime PlayStation fans. And you can also adjust the [Mouse sensitivity], from the [ Virtual input devices settings] tab, which directly affects the sensitivity of the emulated mouse. I have a laptop with a touch pad but i'm use to using the actual button it has rather then tapping touchpad.On-the-fly, they come in three sizes all of which feature wider surface areas for greater maneuverability and control. Improve Your Play No matter if you’re a hardcore competitive FPS player, a variety gamer, or somewhere in between, our custom PS4 controllers provide performance, customization, and comfort over the standard DualShock 4 controller and can even be used as a PS4 PC controller as well as standard PS4 controllers.

Made for better performance and increased comfort, our textured thumbsticks improve grip, precision, and accuracy. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. SCUF controller features are covered by 105 granted patents, and another 56 pending, focusing on four key areas of a controller: the back-control functions and handles, the trigger control mechanisms, the thumbstick control area and more.When you need speed and comfort to claim victory, reach for the best four-paddle custom PS4 wireless controller out there. Optional High-Performance Grip that provides a comfortable, non-slip feel for extended gaming sessions. Full customization is available for nearly every part of your controller: button kits, thumbsticks, faceplates, and more. there was only one thing that didn’t work: while using, the R-stick (correctly binded to the right mouse button + movements), it seemed kinda jerky in-game.

This custom colorway features a velvet soft touch coating over the paint that provides more comfort and grip while gaming. This controller comes with our Gamenetics premium magnetic soft touch box and a nylon mesh hard case to protect your controller when not in use. From concave and domed thumbsticks available in various heights, high performance and military-grade grip, multiple trigger options for player preference, and, of course, paddles that allow the player to keep their thumbs aiming, you’ll see how much a SCUF can change your ps4 gaming controller experience. I mean, the change of view is absolutely not smooth and most of the times the camera just does whatever it wants😳 Are there some options I should check to improve its performance? Each controller is handcrafted by our expert controller technicians with incredible attention to detail at every step of the process.

These accessories will help you fire faster and save valuable time during fast FPS or shooter games.

Whether you’re a streamer, content creator, pro gamer, there’s a custom PS4 controller for you, but don’t take our word for it. I personally tested this behavior in a familiar MMORPG when RMB is mapped to R3 + toggle, and I can say that even with the default reWASD settings, I get pretty smooth emulation.This custom PS4 controller features two paddles, interchangeable thumbsticks, and adjustable triggers and enough design options to give you total control over its design. Specially designed for ps4 controller, only fits for ps4 Gen 2 controller (CUH ZCT2*, JDM-040/050/055). Moreover, if your MMORPG has an option to adjust in-game mouse settings, they can also influence the final result. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment