276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nûby Sipeez First Cup Grip N' Sip 4-12m 240ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, as there are no measurements on the side you’ll probably find you need to measure how much fluid goes into the Nuby Grip n' Sip Cup and what’s left once your baby’s finished. Your little one will find the transition from bottle to cup an easy one with the cup's soft silicone spout and the unique contour shape that easily fits their small hands. Some items such as medicines and products classified by the Civil Aviation Authority as Dangerous Goods such as aerosols cannot be shipped internationally. Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.

When my son was eating it got more difficult to handle the bottle as the food made it slippery, even though it states a grip and slip. This cup was easy to drink from, easy to hold, scored well for ease of cleaning, and didn't leak at all. Having said that, when I tried about 10 days later, when he was confident taking food from a spoon, he managed to drink nearly 200ml of milk from it, so I was very impressed.My SoftFlex™ silicone Spout with TouchFlo™ valve makes it super easy to drink and it's kind to baby's gums and emerging teeth. i was hoping to keep this for when he was older but out of fustration i threw it as soon as we got off the plane. Nothing is more frustrating than thinking a sippy cup is closed properly only to discover it has lost all its contents into your diaper bag because the lid wasn't really on straight. If the product has a soft silicone spout FOR SAFETY AND HYGIENE REASONS IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE SPOUT IS REPLACED EVERY 2 MONTHS.

Maybe the grands are drinking too fast I gave these a good review but im unsure about them, I purchased these for my grandchildren I notice its like they dont get enough air back inside and the nipple they suck on goes flat, I have never saw this happen on any other cups but all 3 of these do it? I think this has quite a lot to do with the design of the silicone sipper, and having been given silicone teats for five months it wasn't a totally new experience to Nathaniel. The clear cup is perfect for tracking how much your little one is drinking throughout the day and what’s best, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The useful hygiene cap is quite fiddly to get on straight, especially if you haven't lined up the silicone sipper into the top correctly. In addition, the difficult to drink from spout meant it didn't remotely adhere to the American Dental Association's desire for a no valve cup; the ADA feel s better oral hygiene can occur in no valves are used so no sucking is necessary, less sucking is better than a lot.

Other than plastic cups being lighter overall than glass and stainless steel cups, there really is no benefit to using them. The cup doesn't come with its own insulator, although it is microwave safe, so if you’re out restaurants could just ask they warm up its contents for you (though beware that not all places are willing to oblige). This can occur if a baby is allowed to use this type of beaker for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.

One of the first things I noticed was that there were no measurements running up the side of the Nuby Grip n' Sip Cup. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. We may go back to this cup at a later stage but currently I wouldn’t recommend to a baby who is just starting out with cups. I found this to be a good cup whereby the teat is quite firm and my nearly 7 month old doesn't have a problem drinking from it though he struggled at first.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I must say im impressed- i used to use munchkin cup with my eldest but im definitely switching to this one even for the older ones, my little girl grabbed it and immediately used it as a ‘rattle’ but it resulted in no spill a all! I have both these cups for my 7month old, he struggles with the teet as he has no teeth to bite, and from using the cup you need to bite and sook for the water, also realised the teet stains really easily but can be removed if steeped in Milton fluid then washed sterillised.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment