276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ignite Me: TikTok Made Me Buy It! The most addictive YA fantasy series of the year (Shatter Me)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was an interesting finale to the series, but done quite well, staying true to the series, and it was just GOOD. It’s much easier for me to deal with than when an entire book is written in a different dialect, like Goddess in the Machine. She thought she was in love with Adam but now doesn’t think she is and doesn’t want to make another mistake. There’s an argument, and when Adam acts like a prat, Juliette realises she can touch people without hurting them now.

I also loved watching her really decide what SHE wanted — for so long everything had been decided for her and she pretty much was resigned to it — so it was nice to watch her continue to grow. Then an explosive encounter takes place with unexpected visitors, which threatens the tenuous control she maintains. She says, though, Warner has a right to know that Adam and James are his brothers and that if Adam won’t tell him, she will. He shows obvious concern and affection for Juliette which the others find astonishing but at the same time reassuring.He tells her that the child he used in the experiment that made her so angry was just a simulation and not real. I’m unsure of my voice, of the hour and this day, of these words leaving my lips and this body that contains me. Juliette hates the harm she can do others, thinks ill of her neglectful parents but wants to forgive, hates all her desires that she thinks can never be fulfilled. Now let’s take a look at each book in Shatter Me series individually and tell you what they’re all about. This is PURELY PURELY speculation (or just me never wanting this series to end) but the ending left me feeling like there could be another book maybe some day in the future?

But her deadly powers are still at the tips of her fingers and now the whole world rests in the palm of her hand. He is trying to balance his friendship with Juliette alongside his duties as a leader of the resistance movement against The Reestablishment. In full disclosure, it’s been a really long time since I read the the first batch of Shatter Me books.Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment