276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KOKSI Hot Pot Gripper with Stainless Steel Head, Ideal to Hold Dishes, Bowls, Pans and More

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

People with arthritis will find this holder securely holds mixing bowls and helps prevent accidental spills. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The whole purpose of these products is to provide a better grip of the bowl, thus more control, and therefore more accuracy.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. With one side bigger than the other, this mixing bowl gripping aid can accommodate a large range of bowl sizes.

com, including articles, newsletters, and product descriptions, is for information only and not intended to diagnose, treat or advise on medical, health, legal, financial or other issues. Piston / Damper type: If you are a DIY enthusiast or trades-person, you can now install our piston type soft close dampers. Specially made for composition bowls, bowls sheen will remove dirt, grip wax, and chalk spray, whilst keeping your bowls polished and lustrous. This super soft microfibre cloth can absorb water quickly and dry a bowl within seconds leaving you with a perfect grip. Simply place the Sticky Bowl onto any smooth surface and secure the mixing bowl by pressing down in the center.

Silicone Oven Gloves - Silicone pad attachment that prevents slipping and provides extra strength to grip your plates, bowls and trays without damaging them. If you believe that your personal data has been misused, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. I was fed up of burning my fingers trying to get things out of my air fryer, but this little gadget is a game changer. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Cercavo una pinza che mi permettesse di estrarre le teglie dalla friggitrice ad aria senza scottarmi, e questa fa proprio al caso mio. An all you need kit from Henselite to keep your bowls in pristine condition, this kit contains, 1 tube of grippo , 1 polishling sleeve and 1 white polishing cloth. It grips firmly and even has a locking mechanism to ensure the grip is secure and won’t produce any unwanted accidents. Our stainless-steel gripper has a longer lifespan than other plastic or silicone one, owing to its high durability, rustproof, heat-resistance and corrosion resistance merits.

I’ve removed the little pads (which kept falling off anyway) and still use the gripper, but now I have to be careful not to scratch any tins/pots. Hot Pan Gripper Plate Dish Lifter Kitchen Tools is suitable for housewarming, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Easter, birthday, New Year, Memorial Day, Christmas, Halloween, as a gift to family, friends, and colleagues. The suction keeps the bowl in place and prevents it from moving or suddenly sliding across the counter top.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment