276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked Wives Tell All

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’re not the only one – it’s one of the most common bondage activities, according to new research. In 1913, a Cleveland judge decided it was okay for a father to spank his daughter, age twenty-five, with a shingle, of all things. The thing is, he sparks me and gets after me but I wouldn’t change it. I love him and I want his discipline, it makes me a better person. I don’t curse at all usually and I listen to him. He gives me everything I could ever want and I would do anything for him and he would for me.

I am 23 I am a Female I am married and I get spankings from My husband Not play or bed time ones either Now, I want you to copy this document in your own handwriting. And your work had better be neat and legible if you do not want me to motivate you further.” With those words, she shoved a second copy of the statement and confession I wrote for Lucille those eight years before, but where the words “Lucille” and “wife” appeared, Vera had amended the wording to read “Vera” and “sister-in-law.”There can be a fine line between pleasure and pain, and erotic spanking can be just on the right side of that line,’ Dr Spelman, tells Metro.co.uk. I like spanking photos ! Caning results in lovely red stripes and I like to see the pain in the victims face. I am just wondering how other view this personal I dont want to be critize there are lots of people that live this type of life style that are wanting this life style

When fourth-wave feminism started trending in 2012, each personal essay from a survivor was a form of recognition. I felt seen. I felt empowered. I felt like I had someone in my corner. Beyond just being pleasurable, spanking can also be connected to memories, a psychological theory known as ‘imprinting’ (no, not in the way it’s described in the Twilight books). Out of the participants, the submissive (i.e. the one getting spanked) saw an increase in cortisol, but the dominant (the person spanking) did not.

His Dad Was 83

My husband has been spanking me too. ..I've had some boyfriends in the past do it too... I think I have some testing thrill of annoying g them but honestly hate being spanked. When I get a spanking ill pinch my husband or slap his face....which gets me harder ones.

Regaining composure, I walked away. To this day, I can barely remember anything that transpired after that. While most of us can agree that spanking children is an act of violence, people from the past had their own views about spanking and, apparently, everyone’s bottom was fair game. NOTE FROM THE ORIGINAL: My favorite stories are about the beginnings of spanking relationships. This piece is an unauthorized sequel to a special favorite of this type that appeared in the fiction section of the Disciplinary Wives Club titled, “Guess Who Runs This Household” by Ralph. My sincere compliments to that author, and I hope he does not mind that I have written this sequel. It usually occurs around a particular traumatic episode, which is then stamped into the child’s psyche,’ Dr Spelman explains.

Legally Spanking the Wife

Lost my wife this year and no fiction here, she loved to spank and did nearly every Saturday. It made me feel happy for some reason plus our sex life was off the charts. Miss her!

We’ll see,” Vera said. “Perhaps if you are very, very obedient from now on, I’ll save you that disgrace. Still,” she added, “you can’t be let off scot-free. Fetch me Lucille’s paddle,” she demanded, sternly. “It’s time I got to work.”

Choose Display Mode

I wanted a spanking and I got one before we even got home! It was in the car, pretty soundly then he made me ** him. I felt very submissive. When I completed my writing assignment and signed my name, Vera reviewed it and nodded with satisfaction. I’ve never felt that Vera welcomed me into their family, or approved of me as a suitable husband for Lucille, despite our nearly 30 years of successful marriage. While Lucille had been a large, full-figured woman, Vera was shorter and almost slight of frame. Never married, she always wore a pinched look, at least whenever she was in my presence. The whole experience was confusing and weird and embarrassing but it also turned me on in a way and a small part of me is hoping that he maintains this attitude and dominance because I kind of really liked him putting me over his knee and punishing me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment