276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smash Insulated Lunch Bag, Fabric, 8cm x 18cm x 25cm,Black

£4£8.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Insulated Lunch Bag is the sustainable option for carrying your healthy lunch to uni, work, or weekend picnic! I received the items mentioned in the post free of charge for review – this doesn’t affect my opinions which are as always honest.

Lunch Bags | Next Official Site School Lunch Bags | Next Official Site

As I’ve mentioned with all the lunch boxes this one too comes with the wipe-clean antibacterial insulated lining. We offer a wide selection of lunch boxes, bento boxes, snack containers, lunch bags, and ice bricks. This bag and 500ml bottle come as a combo, with the bottle fitting neatly into the side of the lunch bag.

With the smaller left side offering room for the drinks bottle and the larger right compartment fitting the sandwich box and snack tube. No matter if you are heading back to work or school, fancy a day out with a good picnic or any other reason you may need to take a packed lunch, there are some brilliant SMASH lunch bags to choose from. Combine these with our reusable coffee cups or sustainable water bottles, and you're heading toward a more eco-friendly and delicious lifestyle.

Smash Smash

Like all SMASH Insulated Lunch bags, it is made with Blue IQ Antibacterial Lining that inhibits the growth of bacteria. My wife has been shielding since March so we have only just been able to go out and about again and we're worried how long that will last!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment