276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flat Top Kabuki Foundation Brush By KESHIMA - Premium Makeup Brush for Liquid Foundation, Cream, and Powder - Buffing, Blending Brush, Face Brush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Using high quality synthetic bristles for superior softness and grey copper ferrule for longevity and hardness. I also don't have to worry if my hands could be carrying harmful bacteria or oils, especially during a time when keeping our hands clean is so important. F10 - LaraFaye F10 Rounded Buffing brush is used for buffing and blending foundation, liquid blush and liquid bronzer to give an even, streak free, patch free application. Wood Handle: The solid wood handle ensures a long lasting brush, while providing stability in your application process.

Vanessa Hudgens strikes sexy pose in green-patterned bikini while poolside as she ends more pregnancy speculation.Although we hope you will love your Niré products, if you are not completely satisfied we will refund your product purchase (less postage costs). Perfect for the flatter planes of the face as well as harder to reach areas such as around the nose, and works well with both liquid and powder formulas. Meghan Markle forced to miss glitzy Beverly Hills ceremony where Prince Harry received a 'Living Legend'. Serena Williams tries to slip into denim Valentino skirt as a 'goal' five months after giving birth. Makeup brushes can take up a lot of space in a makeup bag, but this kabuki brush proves that great things come in small packages.

Ashley Park shares a hug with Emily In Paris star Lily Collins as she is 'recovering and resting in Paris'. Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade's adorable daughter Kaavia, 5, recreates her mom's 1991 prom look: 'She definitely wore it better! How Meghan Markle's style has changed from boho island girl to Hollywood glam since her first wedding in.Achieve a natural looking, flawless complexion with ease thanks to the INIKA Organic Flat Top Kabuki Brush. All blemishes and imperfections on my skin were concealed, and I even found I used less foundation than I normally would. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Coat your INIKA Organic Flat Top Kabuki Brush head with your desired amount of powder or liquid makeup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment